• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry, holsters and seat belts

MLTSnoCoWA

imported post

I see lotsa stories of carrying throughout the day, shopping, etc.,but I see nothing dealing with wrestling with a seatbelt and a holster being in the way. My seatbelt is a hassle and I don't open carry...yet.

Is there such a thing as a holster that snaps apart leaving one part on the belt and letting you put the hostered gun on the seat???

Also, I thought I'd go to a gun show for the selection of guns and holsters, but reading up on it I think it's got the potential for a lotta hassle and dissatisfaction...which I wanna avoid. I see nothing in any thread about gun shows...Do they suck or are they ok or what?

Fallschirjmäger

imported post

If you like the SERPA system there's a disconnect kit for it.
The image is from Botach, but it can be purchased from many other places.
blsequdisy.html
botach_2101_118133473