Thread: Educated Another One Tonight

Post imported post

I went in to Fleet Farm this afternoon open carrying and went back to the sporting goods section to get some stuff. When I was back there the lady behind the counter saw me and did a double take. She looked all shocked and asked if I had had a permit to carry "that thing?" I said that I did not need a permit, so she asked if I was an LEO. I replied that I was not and she said that I must not be from Wisconsin then. I then had a lengthy conversation regarding Wisconsin laws and the difference between open carry and concealed carry. I handed her a flyer and went on my way. It really feels good to talk to people and let them know about open carrying otherwise they just go about life blind of their rights.

Post imported post

Some people just don't know WI law. Well done my friend.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    Some people just don't know WI law. Well done my friend.
    Too much media bias, not enough reality.

It is unfortunate the reporters and politicians are not able to be held accountable for their comments of "We can't have people carrying guns in pubic! The streets would run red with blood! This isn't the Wild West!"

Brad Krause
    Instructor, Wisconsin Civil Rights Advocate, and someone who still plants trees armed

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

junkie:

Thank you very much for your efforts, you are representing Wisconsin Carry and all Wisconsin gun owners well.

Keep up the good work.

Carry On!

Banned

Post imported post

Good going Junkie! Thats how we do it... one person at a time.

The same thing happened to me at my local Taco Bell where the girl behind the counter said she was nervous at first but by the time we left the restaurant I had her on our side with pamphlets in her hand.