Thread: New 1st amendment regulations for newscasters

Post imported post

You are allowed to own a microphone. You must register your microphone with the government when you purchase it.

You may keep your microphone in your home in an operable condition. If you leave home with it,it must be inoperable, and put in a lockable container or in the trunk of you car. You may carry it openly if it is rendered inoperable, but not within 1000 ft. of a K-12 school. You may carry it operable and concealed if you obtain a CM permit.

You must apply to the sheriff of your county for a CM permit. You must take a CM permitclass, pass a background check, show that your have good cause, and are of good moral character. The sheriff will determine what is good cause.

You will not know when you are allowed to use it, but when you do you have 5seconds to render it operable or unconceal it and you may only speak to 10 people.

You may not carry it in any government building, on school property or in a secure areaat an airport. You may not use your microphone where it is prohibited by local ordinance.

Convicted felons, mental patients or persons under a restraining order may posses a microphone.

Any violatons of this section will result in the loss of the privilege of owning or possesing a microphone for 10 years. :what:
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Microphones have nothing to do with the 1a. When the constitution was written, microphones did not exist. If our founders were aware of the technology advancements that would be made to further the freedom of speach, they probably wouldn't have put it in th constitution. You see, when they said freedom of speach, they were thinking of a quil pen, they didn't know that the computer would be invented and allow people to exersize their first amendment right at the cyclic rate of 80 WPM, they weren't aware that the Internet or tv would be created and essencialy force people to be surrounded by freedom of speach. Microphones, tv, video, and photo devices allow the first amendment to be stretched beyond what the founding fathers could have imagined. The first amendment is out-dated and was written when people would meet at high noon, take ten paces away from eachother, then turn and yell as fast as they could. with high power amplified audio devices, people can yell assault-style words from sniper-like distances, some words have proven to be used against cops, or are frequently used by gang members, these high-power assault words should be banned to protect our future generations.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

I see you completly missed my point. I could have included braille, skywriting, planes pulling signs, cell phones, lip reading, the internet, smoke signals, newspapers, and talking over the backyard fence, but I didn't want to take up 3 pages.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Banned

Post imported post

The fourth amendment doesn't apply to cars because cars didn't exist in the olden days.

The second amendment doesn't apply to semi automatic handguns because they didn't exist back in the day.

:celebrate

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    I see you completly missed my point. I could have included braille, skywriting, planes pulling signs, cell phones, lip reading, the internet, smoke signals, newspapers, and talking over the backyard fence, but I didn't want to take up 3 pages.
    You forgot 2 paper cups and a string.

Post imported post

You guys missed the point.Must beCGN members.

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    You guys missed the point.Must beCGN members.
    Are they the ones that come to an open carry site and tell us not to open carry?

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    i wasagreeing with you.you missed my point:P

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    i wasagreeing with you.you missed my point:P
    I need to go to the range and dial in my mouse.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    I'm second with you and yup, dirtykoaladon't understands at all nor/or understood your points.

dirtykoala, return your handgunsand don't UOCer because the second amendment doesn't apply to semi automatic handguns becauseits didn't exist. Please defining "speach?"

And kwikrnu, you are wrongs about the fourth amendment, they have car(riage), car(t) and wagon. http://www.washingtonky.com/carriage_museum.htm

You kids, please don't rewrite the history!

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    You forgot 2 paper cups and a string.
    I like a cans even better than paper

Post imported post

Wc wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    I'm second with you and yup, dirtykoalaÂ*don't understands at all nor/or understood your points.

dirtykoala, return your handgunsÂ*and don't UOCer because the second amendment doesn't apply to semi automatic handguns becauseÂ*its didn't exist. Please defining "speach?"

And kwikrnu, you are wrongs about the fourth amendment, they have car(riage), car(t) and wagon. http://www.washingtonky.com/carriage_museum.htm

You kids, please don't rewrite the history!
    please go facepalm yourself. My post was mocking the typical anti's mentality of "oh! oh! The right to bear arms doesn't apply to the citizen, it says militia!" or "they only had muzzle loaders, they didn't intend for the machine guns we have these days!"

eta: please excuse my drunken iPhone use of "speach" instead of "speech" you illiterate d-bag.

Post imported post

Remember cool off period. You pay for your MIC at bestbuy and pick it up14 days later.
    FREEDOM.

Post imported post

I would like to carry one of those 17thcentury flintlock coach guns. I saw one on Pawn Stars. They look like they have a one inch bore, and a short barrel.I wonder if it could be modified to take a 50 rd mag.

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    please go facepalm yourself. My post was mocking the typical anti's mentality of "oh! oh! The right to bear arms doesn't apply to the citizen, it says militia!" or "they only had muzzle loaders, they didn't intend for the machine guns we have these days!"

eta: please excuse my drunken iPhone use of "speach" instead of "speech" you illiterate d-bag.
    We are no difference today forthousands of years that we got eyes, ears, mouth and nose or body without a tools or devices. They knew about changing things for last three hundred yearsbecause they got books before our Bill of Rights. Andthere is amachine weapons before their time.

How coincident aboutthe iPhone from yesterday user's to Apple as quote, I hope you take it easy on the kid who lost it. I don't think he loves anything more than Apple except, well, beer quote. Wasn't that you? I first thought you means "speak". And I'm sorry I can't give you the d-bag, due to your suspicion for laundry.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Ranchero wrote:
    Remember cool off period. You pay for your MIC at bestbuy and pick it up14 days later.
    Don't forget that fully auto voice activated mics are under federal ban. They are permitted only in free states and only if you have a squeaky clean record.

And battery operated mics must have a battery button, so that means no detachable battery magazines. Batteries can only be changed with a some sort of tool implement.

Of course, don't be total show off, keep the black mics at home, they are just way to scary looking and will make children cry at the very sight of them.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Don't forget if you want a good microphone, one that can pick up sounds from far away, it has to be at least 16 inches long. And you can't have a windscreen so that everyone that's listening will have a more pleasant experience - unless you live in a free state and get permission and pay pay the government a bunch of extra money.

Wc wrote:
    How coincident aboutÂ*the iPhone from yesterday user's to Apple as quote, I hope you take it easy on the kid who lost it. I don't think he loves anything more than Apple except, well, beer quote. Wasn't that you? I first thought you means "speak". And I'm sorry I can't give you the d-bag, due to your suspicion for laundry.
    Dude, what?

Post imported post

Captain_Awesome wrote:
    Wc wrote:
    .... I don't think he loves anything more than Apple (iPhone) except, well, beer
    Dude, what?
    Captain_Awesome, thanks for your omitted bias...
    dirtykoala wrote:

Post imported post

I still don't understand what you're trying to say. What's your strongest language? maybe someone here can help translate.