Thread: Take the Courant Poll on Open Carry in CT

Post imported post

The Courant is doing a poll on whether or not Ct should be an Open Carry State.

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/todaysbuzz/tuesday/

Let your opinion be known!

Post imported post

YES YES YES!

done

Post imported post

done. ed if you could change the title, i first did not open the poll as i thought it was the same as yesterday.

Post imported post

Can't chage the title, but may be able todelete and post again.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

I voted for ya'!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Come on OCDO these polls are fun and do have some sway over politicians even though they are not scientific.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Well, considering the 'no' just jumped about 400 votes in the past hour or so, I would say that poll is actively being cheated on.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Post imported post

Rich B wrote:
    Well, considering the 'no' just jumped about 400 votes in the past hour or so, I would say that poll is actively being cheated on.
    Helmke and his band of happy gun grabbers must have sniffed it out and launched a full scale assault on it.

Post imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
    Helmke and his band of happy gun grabbers must have sniffed it out and launched a full scale assault on it.
    Considering the fact that the courant didn't see fit to stop even a lame attempt at voting multiple times, I am not surprised this would occur. A simple script could have done this with no problem from one machine.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Post imported post

Rich B wrote:
    Considering the fact that the courant didn't see fit to stop even a lame attempt at voting multiple times, I am not surprised this would occur. A simple script could have done this with no problem from one machine.
    Absolutely true. Just turn off cookies to the site and you can vote as many times as you want.

Post imported post

It just shot up to over 1200 now. Whoever is doing it isn't even trying to hide like an intelligent person would.

Post imported post

This thing is letting me vote everytime i x-out and open up the link again. BTW I vote yes.. I might sit here for a while and play : )

Post imported post

You don't even need to go that far. Turn off cookies, vote and then refresh the page as many times as you want to.