• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Take the Courant Poll on Open Carry in CT

GoldCoaster

imported post

Rich B wrote:
Well, considering the 'no' just jumped about 400 votes in the past hour or so, I would say that poll is actively being cheated on.
Helmke and his band of happy gun grabbers must have sniffed it out and launched a full scale assault on it.

Rich B

imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
Helmke and his band of happy gun grabbers must have sniffed it out and launched a full scale assault on it.
Considering the fact that the courant didn't see fit to stop even a lame attempt at voting multiple times, I am not surprised this would occur. A simple script could have done this with no problem from one machine.

gluegun

imported post

Rich B wrote:
Considering the fact that the courant didn't see fit to stop even a lame attempt at voting multiple times, I am not surprised this would occur. A simple script could have done this with no problem from one machine.
Absolutely true. Just turn off cookies to the site and you can vote as many times as you want.

twistedfury

imported post

This thing is letting me vote everytime i x-out and open up the link again. BTW I vote yes.. I might sit here for a while and play : )