• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons

PT111

imported post

Take the story or news release in the OP and make a few minor changes. Substitute U S Military (Army) for National Guard as I normally think of the National Guard as being the local militia and not the army from a foreign land such as the British army.

Substitute Puerto Rico for Boston as this would be a similar situation where one is a colony of the other. So now we come up wit the citizens of Puerto Rico fighting for their freedom from the US as the citizens of Puerto Rico do not have a say in the Fedral Government that rules them. How would you feel after reading this story?

the500kid

imported post

Last time i checked Puerto Ricokeeps getting told by congress get in get, get out, or stay as you are and puerto Rico keeps draging their colective feet on the subject.