• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

EQUIPMENT LIST - 2A Rally

Just Us

imported post

I'll have the kids bike, ran out of fuel and wife won't give me any more. I'll have the rainbow color hat with the spinner on top and OCing a slingshot. I'm leaving a little early (it's going to take a while) to be there when everybody shows up, so if you pass me just waive and I'll meet you down there. Please don't try to run me over,I'm nervous enough.

DEROS72

imported post

I'm bringing hair products....and Squeak will look cute in those chaps :shock:

DEROS72

imported post

Thats OK no one will ever find out.

We still need

Folding chairs

Ice for coolers

Baloons (to fly from the canopys )

DEROS72

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Sparky508 wrote:
6 tables,

7 radios (with extra batteries)

1 canopy

Let me know if I need to make a run Friday afternoon to pick up anything else, and haul it down.
Sparky, I think you have it covered...

I have a drawer full of batteries are all your radios AA and we can't forget the duct tape..

Sparky508

imported post

Dont sweat the batteries Deros, theyre recharcharble with a grocery bag of AA back ups.

I will go dig for duct tape now.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks Sparky ..

We could still use a few folding chairs if anyone has some available.