• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post-Gun Show Dinner Friday, April 23

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Anyone interested in getting together for dinner after the gun show on Friday. 8:00 PM at Bob Evans? On Rte 50 between 28 and 657?

14050 Thunderbolt Place
Chantilly, VA 20151-3225
(703) 834-0511

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Consider it happening.

Come on out, folks. I'll have the family with me, so I'm +2.

25sierraman

imported post

If im out there that late id love to stop by. I'll have my wife with me at least so im +1 at the minimum but i may have some buddies from my platoon if i can convince them to stop hating the second amendment and come to the show with me :dude: