• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gander Mountain

LOERetired

imported post

I spoke to the managers at both Gander Mountain stores in Baraboo and Madison and both have agreed to allow me to place application's for Wisconsincarry.org membership in their stores, so, tomorrow I will placeas many as they let mein their stores.

Don

LOERetired

imported post

cowboyridn wrote:
I spoke to the managers at both Gander Mountain stores in Baraboo and Madison and both have agreed to allow me to place application's for Wisconsincarry.org membership in their stores, so, tomorrow I will placeas many as they let mein their stores.

Don

I'm also going to take this a step further, when I deliver the applications tomorrow, I am going to also ask if I can stand out front of the store for a couple hours and hand out the applications, whileOCingso, I can explain OCing to people.

Don

LOERetired

imported post

I delivered about 200 each of the picnic flier and member applications to Gander Mountain in Baraboo and Madison. I'll check in about two weeks to see if I neet to refill.

Don