Thread: Conceal Carry Permit

Post imported post

BCI received my application today. Generally what is the turn-around time to receive my permit?

Post imported post

Right now it's somewhere between 35-45 days from when they process your payment. So if you paid cash the time starts when you give it to them. With a check or credit card it's whenever the cash or take the payment out.

Post imported post

They tell me ever time I drop off a new application, "that will be 60 days!"

Utah Certified Concealed Firearms Permit Instructor
    NRA Pistol Instructor & RSO

Lover of Freedom

Post imported post

mqondo wrote:
    Right now it's somewhere between 35-45 days from when they process your payment. So if you paid cash the time starts when you give it to them. With a check or credit card it's whenever the cash or take the payment out.
    The gal at the counter told me,the Start time is from when they recieved it, that is when the "clock" starts, and she told me that mailing it is does not take any longer to process, then if you hand deliver the Application, other then a day or so it takes to get to the BCI through the mail.

She might be telling me stories but that is what I heard from the BCI's representative just yesterday.

Utah Certified Concealed Firearms Permit Instructor
    NRA Pistol Instructor & RSO

Lover of Freedom

Post imported post

Just Got my Utah Permit Last night in the mail an out of state permit and took 57 days. I am just happy that they send a real sturdy plastic card un like MN that just sends out a paper card to get messed up.