Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Robbery in Montgomery goes south

  1. #1
    Regular Member DJDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prattville, AL
    Posts
    64

    Post imported post

    This is why we carry. What if that had been one of us?



    http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=12327769

  2. #2
    Regular Member Jonathon Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    196

    Post imported post

    If that had been one of us,those scumthugsmight've turned around and ran away. Or they might have stuck around and got perforated.

    Just sayin'.

    People I personally know have been robbed, beaten, raped, even SHOT by criminals... It's time for thisfilthto start dying.



    (Gunshots.)

    "Aren't we going to bury them fellas?"

    (Spits on them.)

    "Ta' hell with them fellas."

    - Outlaw Josey Wales

    A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
    But have his weapons to hand:
    He knows not when he may need a spear,
    Or what menace meet on the road.

    - Odin
    The Havamal

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama, ,
    Posts
    1,338

    Post imported post

    Does the shell station post 'no guns', and if so why didn't they enforce?

    What happens when the ambulance drags you away before paying for the gas?
    Or is the tow truck that removes the car the criminal?
    Give up one little right, and you become a criminal through no fault of your own.

    It is a shame he wasn't carrying, then the bad guy could have shot him with his
    own gun instead of a strangers with cheap bullets that don't do the job.
    When will the people listen to the bradies?
    Where is that idiot 2nd district judge, I just know the BG didn't do an environmental
    impact statement for shooting guns in a gas station.

    You just know this was to raise money to bribe the house to pass bingo.

  4. #4
    Regular Member rscottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    613

    Post imported post

    Jonathon Norris wrote:
    If that had been one of us,those scumthugsmight've turned around and ran away. Or they might have stuck around and got perforated.

    Just sayin'.

    People I personally know have been robbed, beaten, raped, even SHOT by criminals... It's time for thisfilthto start dying.



    (Gunshots.)

    "Aren't we going to bury them fellas?"

    (Spits on them.)

    "Ta' hell with them fellas."

    - Outlaw Josey Wales
    "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."

    Awesome movie! One of my all time favorites.

  5. #5
    Regular Member DJDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prattville, AL
    Posts
    64

    Post imported post

    SlackwareRobert wrote:
    Does the shell station post 'no guns', and if so why didn't they enforce?

    What happens when the ambulance drags you away before paying for the gas?
    Or is the tow truck that removes the car the criminal?
    Give up one little right, and you become a criminal through no fault of your own.

    It is a shame he wasn't carrying, then the bad guy could have shot him with his
    own gun instead of a strangers with cheap bullets that don't do the job.
    When will the people listen to the bradies?
    Where is that idiot 2nd district judge, I just know the BG didn't do an environmental
    impact statement for shooting guns in a gas station.

    You just know this was to raise money to bribe the house to pass bingo.
    :shock:

  6. #6
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Post imported post

    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Urban Skeet City, Alabama
    Posts
    897

    Post imported post

    DJDD wrote:
    This is why we carry. What if that had been one of us?



    http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=12327769
    This is why I practice rolling and pulling...
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •