• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

let have another second amendment march let say may 15 same time same place

have gun will travel

imported post

maybe more people will have time off from work and the weather will be better if everyone agree please say yes if not please say no for second amendment march may 15 2010 same time same place also let invite the media don' t know if the media was at the last march i had to work but i did not see or here anything on tv even in this forum there is not to many people talking about the march i see two photo and that it anyway if this sound good let give it another try i am not saying the first march was bad but with weather and job a lot of people could not attend also do we need a permit to march

echo5sierra

imported post

I agree we should but we have to do it with slung rifles. Now that we have upped the intensity with the RTC rally, coming unarmed will not generate any interest. Ho-hum, another rally. Whoa, they brought rifles and demonstrated on the steps of city hall??? That is a news story.

If you organized one, I highly recommend the new way. Paradigm shift, brother.

echo5sierra

imported post

We just need to be very completely peaceful about it. Maybe not on the steps of city hall, but in a nearby park, where we will get a lot of attention.