• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Details On Bulletproof Vests

• Thread starter ebulletproofvest.com
  • Start date
E

ebulletproofvest.com

imported post

Details On -
Army men, police personnel and security men use several kinds of gears to protect themselves from different hazards. In the early nineteenth century, researchers found that most of the army men died due to injury to torso.

-- Deleted Spam--

Wc

imported post

I didn't you idiot, not my IDor IP. Take your matters and PM to mod.:cuss:

Wc

imported post

SomeGuyInCali wrote:
Spam. Look at the username. Clearly posting to gain website traffic. and post is full of links to the same site.

Please delete! haha
THANKS!

poothrowingape

imported post

I have a BPV that i bought off my brother for 250. It was made by some irsealli companyso you know it works. its rated to stop up to a 44 magnum(with a few broken ribs of course)

EDIT: BTW ya super spamming right here!