• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deros to be LIVE on KIRO Radio

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks guys ..do the best I can to keep our name in the forefront.. here is a part of comment from...Elisa ..

"I really believe this is going to be a FABULOUS event! Things are coming together rapidly and we should be able to finish almost everything tomorrow, leaving room for last-minute prep on Friday. This is amazing how we've all rallied to make this event successful! I am so impressed with your open carry group members who've stepped up to help out. Teamwork, at it's very best! "

DEROS72

imported post

I have been informed that I am to be on the Victoria Taft show KPAM 860 out of Portland Friday at 12 :50 .To promo our event..

DEROS72

imported post

My hair could be a disaster on the radio and you guys would never know....lol:p

ISRAEL

imported post

Hi from Boise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!', Why do you think that people from Idaho are not "so ready " for the O.C. movement ? , we are a"golden star state" no problems O.Cing,few of us are trying to do many things but few are answering, any ideas ? I am only a member of this group in Boise, and been inviting a lot of people , only one has come, I am open minded and please help if you can.

su amigo vaquero Israel.

DEROS72

imported post

I just had a request to be on Mike Segals show KITZ in Kitsap and KGTV Olympia..That will be aired friday at 6PM

The word is really getting out on this..