• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Movie theater??

FatboyCykes

imported post

scot623 wrote:
That was the first and last time I will store my gun while at the movies. I didn't want to ruin my friends night and have to leave. I emailed MJR today. I'll update you on their response once I recieve it.
FWIW, I have several times left my firearm in my car as to try to not ruin a friends night out, or cc on a special night out with mah lady.

coderdude

imported post

I would love to see how MJR responds. I always leave my gun in car when at movies. I just wouldn't want to be told to put my gun in the car so that everyone else in there knows it is in the car.

scot623

imported post

Rob,

We are sorry you were unhappy on your recent visit to our Marketplace Digital Cinema.

It is our policy at MJR Digital Cinemas not to allow firearms into our buildings.  We respect your rights under the 2nd amendment, however as our buildings are private properties, we reserve the right not to allow firearms.

Sincerely,
-Tony Penchoff
MJR Digital Cinemas
Customer Service Director

lil_freak_66

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
scott, save that somewhere, and if there is ever a shooting at the place, look up the response, and forward it to the news.

how could a shooting be possible??

they dont allow firearms in the building...