• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ gov signs RTC-without-permit law; why it matters in WA

Dave Workman

imported post

AZ governor signs carry-without-permit law; why that matters here

One might argue that a major reason this legislation makes sense is because of Arizona’s ironclad state constitutional right to bear arms provision...[/b]

[/b] And that brings us around to Washington State, which adopted its constitution in 1889. Arizona copied our constitutional right to bear arms provision word-for-word. The provisions are identical.
[/b]
http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m4d21-AZ-governor-signs-carry-without-a-permit-law-why-that-matters-here

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/2fan2ln

FMCDH

imported post

I agree with Dave, it starts with a new state government.

I'm none too impressed with anyone on my voting ballot who is in office right now.

Novembers elections should prove to be interesting, and hopefully, whoever comes in to challenge the incumbents, they better have their head in the game, and out of the strippers cleavage. ;)

FMCDH

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Maybe once the Lusty Lady closes, they will get their head back in the game...:p
It might confuse them for a while, but there are still Deja-Vu and Dans all over the place. :lol:

Dave Workman

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I'd rather have their heads in a strippers cleavage than in my pocketbooks....

Well, my head is already there and it's their hands I want kept out of my wallet.
:lol:

Their heads are poked up their own rectums

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
I'd rather have their heads in a strippers cleavage than in my pocketbooks....

Well, my head is already there and it's their hands I want kept out of my wallet.
:lol:

Their heads are poked up their own rectums
I believe the scientific term for that condition is cranius rectus insertus.

Capn Camo

imported post

"signed right to OC law"

What a crock of steaming horse s**. SInce when does LAW allow CITIZENS to exercise RIGHTS?

amlevin

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Maybe once the Lusty Lady closes, they will get their head back in the game...:p
Then they just have to keep it out of that other "cleavage". The cleavage that occaisonaly peeks out over the back of their pants when they bend over.