• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MCSC - Gun Show - MOC Table

viperar15

imported post

April 24, 2010
9am - 4pm

MOC will have a table here. Both SQL and myself will be at it all day. Looks like Jeff will be there too!

If anyone else wants to join us, let me know! :)

We OC'ed last year and will be OC'ing this year too! :)

viperar15

imported post

i'm bringing out my trussing and lifts this year too, so we can get the banner sky high for everyone to see in the building too!

i remember last year people were telling people where to find us and it wasn't all that easy with soo many tables. lol

ajelias

imported post

Sounds great I amhoping I'll be able to get ya up front againtoo Shouldn't be a problem Don't forget 2 of ya don't pay to get in I'll try to be up front when you arrive

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

viperar15 wrote:
i'm bringing out my trussing and lifts this year too, so we can get the banner sky high for everyone to see in the building too!

i remember last year people were telling people where to find us and it wasn't all that easy with soo many tables. lol
I gave John a great bannerframe for posting the MOC banner above and behind the table. PVC tubing and Xmas tree stands. Works great, simple to use and places the banner about 8 feet high. He may have passed in on to Jeff. PM Jeff to see if he has it.

viperar15

imported post

last year they didn't charge us for the 3 of us... guess we'll find out.

thats fine, i can bring my stands and trussing. we'll get that banner 15ft up! or... if we can get a jlg.... i can bring my 30ft chainfalls and take it to the ceiling of the place!! lol

ajelias

imported post

Open at 6:00 AMfor set-up Dealers and Exibitors only till 9:00 AM Lookin forward to seeing you all at the show

ajelias

imported post

Dealer and Exibitors 6:30 Public at 9:00 Table 212 at the mainentrance in building 2 All tables in building 1 spoken for This is the entrance most used as parking is in the back $4 to get in for public See ya there

viperar15

imported post

it went great!

below picture shows a random guy we were talking to, jeff, and ajelias! :)

we had ton of people come through, there were 2 entrances , we were at the entrance of the smaller building... and i mean if you look at the picture, the lable to the right was the cash takers!

great visibility all around! and man... those banners grabbed just about every persons eyes that came through that door or the door to the other building!

passed out a ton of flyers, quite a few membership apps, and ate up all the beef sticks nate brought up! ;-)

25428_585902190670_51901093_33739387_5685607_n.jpg