• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Eastern Shore

Lethal Overdose

imported post

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I didn't mean to offend anyone when I said I wanted a CHP. I only want the permit so I don'thave to visit "Bubba" if my shirt accidentaly coversmy gun. If I had a CHP, I would open carry more than I would conceal. I just would like to have the extra insurance of a permit.

Maybe next year we can adopt laws similar to Arizona's carry laws. In my opinion,a law abiding citizenshouldn't need a permit to carry a gun open or concealed.

45acpForMe

imported post

Lethal Overdose wrote:

I didn't mean to offend anyone when I said I wanted a CHP. I only want the permit so I don'thave to visit "Bubba" if my shirt accidentaly coversmy gun. If I had a CHP, I would open carry more than I would conceal. I just would like to have the extra insurance of a permit.

Maybe next year we can adopt laws similar to Arizona's carry laws. In my opinion,a law abiding citizenshouldn't need a permit to carry a gun open or concealed.
Your welcome. Don't mind Peter, the weather must be changing and his gout acting up. :) I respect Peter because he has personally spent time in Richmond and otherwheres petitioning the gov't for us. I would like to be able to do some of that but life/job keeps interfering. I don't disagree with him just don't know a better "legal" solution. This is a perfect example of law abiding citizens being the only ones that are affected by gun laws. Criminals could care less.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

Lethal Overdose wrote:

Hi lethal welcome to the forum. PM me if you would like to meet and talk as 45 said maybe Airilith, you and I could get together sometime.

Airilith thanks I try.:lol:

TxSwampRat

Great info

I was one of those lurking about and finally joined up to learn more and ask questions. My wife is from Oak Hall and some of her family that we visit live around Cape Charles to Exmore and all the way to Salisbury so we drive on the shore often. So I find this a timely discussion and appreciate the information and links.