• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alabama Holster

KingfisherS

imported post

Just a shameless plug for our in state holster manufacturer, Alabama Holster. ;)

If you are in the market for a great CC rig check them out. Good prices, 2 week turnaround, and a great product. Comfortable and tight.

dixieborn

imported post

Well would you look at that! Right in my own backyard!

I stopped by your site and was wondering, the address in the contact info... is that just for mailing or do you have a location I could stop by to take a look at your stuff since you're so close?

I live across the bay so that would be pretty convenient, but I understand if you're just an online/ordering company. Thanks!

KingfisherS

imported post

Sorry guys but I'm not affliated with them, I just like their products. A lot of people don't know about them. Just spreading the word. Check out their website. Their holsters are really good and "just plain work":p