• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

have u all ever looked around this site?

MarlboroLts5150

imported post

I don't remember where I heard it first, or who said it first, but I'll quote Wesley Snipes from Blade 2......

"Keep your friends close...Keep your enemies,...closer".

Unfettered Might

imported post

langzaiguy wrote:
A world of fear mongering...
Screw it then, here's some counter fear mongering.

These should convince anyone, but women especially, of the necessity that you own AND CARRY a firearm. This makes an easy case for firearm ownership and convinced my sister, who was vehemently against guns, to completely change how she felt.

WARNING THESE ARE NOT WORK FRIENDLY AND ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. THEY ARE ACTUAL 911 RECORDINGS AND NOTHING IS CENSORED. TO PUT IT BLUNTLY, ONE PERSON DIES AND THE OTHER IS RAPED.

Woman with a gun when she needed it.
YouTube - Second Amendment Foundation Online - woman shoots attacker

Woman without a gun when she needed it.
YouTube - 911 Caller Without Gun in Home Invasion

In both cases, the police have been called and are on their way. In both cases the perpetrators didn't have firearms and in both cases the police did not get there in time.

Please copy and pass on.