Thread: San Jose Open Carry Video

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

I really like this video. I think that the guys involved in the production of this did a great job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0H82EuwEXY

We should try to get as many of these types of videos up on the YouTube site tocontinue to tear down the stereotypes surrounding open carry.
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Post imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
    I really like this video. I think that the guys involved in the production of this did a great job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0H82EuwEXY

We should try to get as many of these types of videos up on the YouTube site tocontinue to tear down the stereotypes surrounding open carry.
    I agree with this. I'm thinking a deluge of videos--- Basically in a short interview (3-4 minutes long)format with the subject saying... "Hi, I'm state your name from state your hometown or assembly district- and I believe open carry is good because..." The woman interviewed was an ideal subject- but there is much more that could be done.

If the film maker that did this video is on this board, I think we would do well in enlisting them for a project - not just to YouTube,.. but to saturate the legislature as well as our Governor.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

It was a great job! I wish we could bring this to the central valley. I'll help!