• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Range

thefirststrike

imported post

Hey folks, what is the name of that Lewiston pistol club that has the range out by Genessee, ID? How do I get in contact with someone about getting a membership?

Some friends and I from Moscow and Pullman want to get memberships so we can shoot someplace closer to home then Lewiston or Bovill!! LOL

Dave R

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Probably not the one you are looking for, but the map on NorthwestFirearms.com only lists this one as anywhere even closetothat area:

Colton Booster Gun Club
51 Church Rd
Colton, WA 99113
(509) 597-7517
(509) 229-3428

It's on 195 about halfway between Pullman and Lewiston.

thefirststrike

imported post

ak56 wrote:
Probably not the one you are looking for, but the map on NorthwestFirearms.com only lists this one as anywhere even closetothat area:

Colton Booster Gun Club
51 Church Rd
Colton, WA 99113
(509) 597-7517
(509) 229-3428

It's on 195 about halfway between Pullman and Lewiston.

It is not the one I was looking for, but I will probably check it out anyway. I have seen that one from the road.Thanks!

Never hurts to have another place to shoot. :D