• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

School Zones and Travel

PincheOgro1

imported post

Army wrote:
Theseus' case is also a private property boundry issue, not just the GFSZ. Doesn't apply here to driving in an unknown area.

Same as when I drive to San Diego or LA while UOC'ing. No reasonable way to know how many schools I went through.

You know, ARMY, I brought this up in another thread. I even said I had been checking two web pages to verify that I would not be near any schools. Apparently the pages were not complete or up to date, but I did make an attempt to locate and avoid. This was my premise. If I showed a judge that I had attempted to locate and avoid schools, maybe the court would show a little leniency, and I could avoid a stiffer charge. Although I don't think a first conviction would lead to a felony charge, if I'm reading the PC correctly.

redundency is like practice. You do it till ya get it right.

dirtykoala

imported post

WC loves his disclaimer. it can be found in a few places. no matter where you find it though, he still sounds like a second grader.

DISCLAIMER
The law is always in a state of flux and even politics law enforcers, lawyers and judges get it wrong from time to time. All my advice posted on this board should be considered nothing more than hearsay. Even if a poster identifies themselves as an dictatorships
jpierce, Pace, anddirtykoala(are wrongfully accused me as a spammer, anti-law enforcement and commercial sales), acting gods like PincheOgro1or experts in a given field like yelohamris doing an experience on us andthere is no way to verify that fact or that they are correct. Therefore, any and all advice you glean from this forum should be independently verified!

WC, you never got back to my question:

Hey buddy, when did i identify myself "as an dictatorships"?, and your first two posts were the same thing (spam) and pretty sales-like, you seemed like you were here advertising flexyourrights.org...
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=36147&forum_id=12&jump_to=655563#p655563

spam: "Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message..."

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

posting the same message on 2 topics is pretty spam-like. so, you are a spammer, and i dont recall saying anything about you being anti leo, you werehowever salesmenish.

how are pinche or yelo "doing an experience" on you? sounds like some alien encounter stuff that you shouldnt be telling people about...

you joined this website on valentines day and spammed afew threads... i bet i know what you werent doing.

I ARE DICTATORSHIPS! GARRRRRRR!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/40568-1.html

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/39697-2.html

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/42817-1.html

Wc

imported post

What parts of you don’t understand DISCLAIMER? (NoticedD's posted the old one) And why you had never understood from yelohamr wrote: "I would have mentioned the thing about your dictatorship, but didn't want it to go to your head." before came here?

dirtykoala wrote:"WC, you never got back to my question:"

I didn't have to, because you already wrote: "I ARE DICTATORSHIPS! GARRRRRRR!" And that's your second grade of history.
Therefore, you're full of liars and disrespecting of our individual rights.

DISCLAIMER
The law is always in a state of flux and even politics law enforcers, lawyers and judges get it wrong from time to time. All my advice posted on this board should be considered nothing more than hearsay. Even if a poster identifies themselves as an dictatorships jpierce, Pace, anddirtykoala(are wrongfully accused me as a spammer, anti-law enforcement and commercial sales), acting gods or experts in a given field likePincheOgro1andthere is no way to verify that fact or that they are correct. Therefore, any and all advice you glean from this forum should be independently verified!

PincheOgro1

imported post

Wc wrote:
What parts of you don’t understand DISCLAIMER? (NoticedD's posted the old one) And why you had never understood from yelohamr wrote: "I would have mentioned the thing about your dictatorship, but didn't want it to go to your head." before came here?

dirtykoala wrote:"WC, you never got back to my question:"

I didn't have to, because you already wrote: "I ARE DICTATORSHIPS! GARRRRRRR!" And that's your second grade of history.
Therefore, you're full of liars and disrespecting of our individual rights.

DISCLAIMER
The law is always in a state of flux and even politics law enforcers, lawyers and judges get it wrong from time to time. All my advice posted on this board should be considered nothing more than hearsay. Even if a poster identifies themselves as an dictatorships jpierce, Pace, anddirtykoala(are wrongfully accused me as a spammer, anti-law enforcement and commercial sales), acting gods or experts in a given field likePincheOgro1andthere is no way to verify that fact or that they are correct. Therefore, any and all advice you glean from this forum should be independently verified!
ooday ouyeah eakspay igpay atinlay

Wc

imported post

stfu wrote:
PincheOgro1 wrote:
ooday ouyeah eakspay igpay atinlay ???
He is a second grade spelling problems andhis inability to understandshimself.
King.gif

Correct spell is "Oday ouyay eakspay Igpay Atinlay?"
Translate: "Do you speak Pig Latin?"