Thread: Bass pro in independance.

Post imported post

I live near st. Charles. I'm in Kansas city for work. At home in "not allowed" to oc in bass pro.(st. Chuck) my friend just bought an xd and wanted a blackhawk serpa like I have for my glock. I just bought an Israel desert eagle .44 and wanted to oc it for fun. He used my glock...
    Went to bass pro to shoot our bows and get his holster for when he picks uphis pistol. I said "let's test bass pros "policy" and see if we are told not to. To my suprise, they said nothing. They noticed, but didn't even ask if they were loaded or if we had ccw or anything. Just a question or two about my weapons.

Why is it not ok in st charles and fine in independance?

Very pleasant experiance. OC there to keep the awarness that were out there and there's nothing to fear.

Carry safe, carry often.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

DarenGlock23 wrote:
    I live near st. Charles. I'm in Kansas city for work. At home in "not allowed" to oc in bass pro.(st. Chuck) my friend just bought an xd and wanted a blackhawk serpa like I have for my glock. I just bought an Israel desert eagle .44 and wanted to oc it for fun. He used my glock...
    Went to bass pro to shoot our bows and get his holster for when he picks uphis pistol. I said "let's test bass pros "policy" and see if we are told not to. To my suprise, they said nothing. They noticed, but didn't even ask if they were loaded or if we had ccw or anything. Just a question or two about my weapons.

Why is it not ok in st charles and fine in independance?

Very pleasant experiance. OC there to keep the awarness that were out there and there's nothing to fear.

Carry safe, carry often.
    Bass Pro policy is to accept open and conceal carry if legal - no handling of any such guns though.

If you are aware of a Bass pro banning legal open carry, you need to call the manager of that location to ask them to correct policy/train employees.

Post imported post

I've OC'ed in Bass Pro in St. Charlesand never heard a peep.

Post imported post

Huh... Ohh well. They were being dicks to me in st chuck

Post imported post

What a bunch of little girls...

what were they saying to you?

Post imported post

Telling me that it was illegal and ****. I had my daughter there, they said I shouldn't have a need for a weapon especially since my kid was with me. I have no clue how that made sense to him.

Post imported post

They stalked me at the Independence store, but never said anything

Post imported post

DarenGlock23 wrote:
    Telling me that it was illegal and @#$%. I had my daughter there, they said I shouldn't have a need for a weapon especially since my kid was with me. I have no clue how that made sense to him.
    Next time tell him that she iswhy you carry.

Post imported post

I did... They didn't understand. Of all the places to worry about that stuff?really!?

Post imported post

Hoplophobes...they've been brainwashed.

Post imported post

Hopefully I'll have time to get back to Bass Pro when I am in St. Charles this coming weekend. If so I'll have to OC and see if there are any issues.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."