• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clips / Magazines

autosurgeon

imported post

clips-vs-mags.jpg

lil_freak_66

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
OMFG....seriously....how the :cuss: do you post pics on here?...

lol

use photobucket

hope this helps...i did it up just for you!(and all the others that dont know how to doit)

most forums require you use the IMG code,and a few do HTML.

a9bd411d.jpg

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

American Boy, sent you PM

I dont know about the photobucket thing, but after you save the photo to your computer, do this.

hit the post reply tab like you would to talk in the forums,

Below the text area, you will find a grey box, and next to that you will find a tab marked, BROWSE.

Click the Browse button, it will open a window in your computer, go to wherever you keep your pics, (usually, my documents, then my pictures,

Click on the photo you want, it should highlight,

The photo name should show up in the box called " File Name" below the photos themselves,

Next to the "File name" box, there should be a button called "Open"

Click "Open" button, now the photo box will disappear, and the photos file name will be in the grey box next to the "BROWSE" BUTTON

On the very bottom right, there will be a button called "SEND" its next to the button called "PREVEIW"

Click the "SEND" button

That should do it.

Simple! actually, once you do it once or twice, its fast and easy.

Bronson

imported post

And while we're at it can we get rid of rediculous, prolly, PIN number, ATM machine, VIN number, and could/would/should of.

Also, let's make sure we're using the correct spellings for there/their/they're and too/to/two, and it is due NOT do.

Bronson

EM87

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
whats wrong with ATM, VIN, and PIN?

Nothing, the way you wrote it. He's saying that when you add 'number' to the end it becomes redundant because the 'N' in the acronym stands for 'number'.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

EM87 wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
whats wrong with ATM, VIN, and PIN?

Nothing, the way you wrote it. He's saying that when you add 'number' to the end it becomes redundant because the 'N' in the acronym stands for 'number'.

QFT

Also, one of the most common redundancies used today is "The End Result" which makes want to :banghead:

B

Bikenut

imported post

I don't understand? I always "clip" my address off of gun "magazines" I've already read before dropping them off at the doctor's office for others to read.

:p

rscottie

imported post

I always laugh at the person on the intercom at amusement parks that admonishes you to "wait until the ride comes to a complete and total stop."

Drives my wife nuts when I say in response, "Is there any other kind?" or "If its not a complete and total stop, you're still moving."

Now I've got my kids doing it too! :D