• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Celebration Dinner(s) - Thursday, July 1, 2010

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ed wrote:
The Northern Virginia Celebration dinner will be at Champps Americana of Reston, VA. watch for a VCDL Alert that will give RSVP instructions as we get closer to the date.
Will there be one closer to Manassas/Dumfries/Woodbridge?

nova

imported post

ed wrote:
The Northern Virginia Celebration dinner will be at Champps Americana of Reston, VA. watch for a VCDL Alert that will give RSVP instructions as we get closer to the date.

Always nice to support a business that supports us!

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

joeamt wrote:
ed wrote:
There will be if you set one up:what:

VCDL President

Centurion
imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
joeamt wrote:
ed wrote:
And let me know when you have

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

VCDL President wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:
joeamt wrote:
ed wrote:
Roger that. Hmmm Where to go...Where to go? I think the new Uncle Julio's in Woodbridge would be a great place to go... Yeah.. that's the place!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

joeamt wrote:
VCDL President wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:
joeamt wrote:
ed wrote:
Roger that. Hmmm Where to go...Where to go? I think the new Uncle Julio's in Woodbridge would be a great place to go... Yeah.. that's the place!
If that doesn't work out, let me know. I'd been wanting to set one up at Dak's. I'm with you if Uncle Julios works, though (first come, first served, so to speak!).

Harper1227

imported post

Tess wrote:
joeamt wrote:
VCDL President wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:
joeamt wrote:
ed wrote:
If that doesn't work out, let me know. I'd been wanting to set one up at Dak's. I'm with you if Uncle Julios works, though (first come, first served, so to speak!).
I am open to go to UJ in woodbridge. Going to dinner at the one in arlington on friday so see how that goes. It will be nice to have the option to CC. will definitely increase my clothing options when going to dinner. :celebrate

wylde007

imported post

^^^ That.

And the other thing above it.:lol:

So many scawy guns awl inna same pwace. Everybody gonna be shootin' everybody. Oh-noes!

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:
Any more of a definitive word on Woodbridge dinner? I might try to make that one.
Havn't heard from the boss yet.. Will let ya know.. But I am hoping for either the Uncle Julios at Potomac Mills mall area, or Dak's...