• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sleeping Awake

American Sheepdog

imported post

When was the last time we read the constitution or the preamble to the Bill of Rights? No, that's not a typo! Yes, there is a preamble to the Bill of Rights. Which came first...the Constitution or the Bill of rights? Most people would say the Bill of Rights. Most people would be wrong. The Bill of Rights was enacted to make sure government understood they were not to tamper with the Rights and instructions in the Constitution. Most people would also say that their rights come from these documents. Again, most people would be wrong. No document can issue an unalienable right! Our rights are given to us by God alone, which means these rights are in our DNA and cannot be removed with the stroke of a pen. These documents can burn tomorrow and our rights are still in tact!
We only have the rights we are willing to fight for. The freedoms expressed in our founding documents are not protected by the documents themselves. We are the protectors of these rights which protects these documents. Our troubles began when we forgot what the word treason meant and what our duty was for dealing with it. It broke my heart to watch as patriots gathered in D.C. with battle weapons that were relegated to mere awkward billy clubs. What statement does an empty weapon send to a servant who is armed to the teeth? It tells them, "This is a warning, but we fear you too much to mean it!" The end result was an empty threat due to the fear that their $1,200.00 AR15 would be confiscated and they would be prosecuted. This is proof that Tyranny is alive and well and we are only moments away from total recall. I commend these patriots for doing what they did but the fear was evident. When will it end?

I have been getting death threats from rabid liberals for years. Somehow I am still alive. Maybe It's because I am highly skilled in close quarters combat. Maybe It's because I am armed at all times and I make it known. Maybe my dignitary protection skills have kept me from harms way. Maybe It's because I will never pay for a privilege to exercise what rights God has already granted to me as enumerated in the Bill of Rights. The 2nd Amendment is my gun permit! This will become evident if the people pick themselves up off the floor and put my running mate and I in the Executive Office in November. No more punishing the sovereign Citizens of Michigan.

In fact, I will find and bring to our soil an armory for the people of Michigan to make arms with only one identifying phrase stamped on It's frame..."Made in Michigan!" There will be no taxes on arms or ammunition as the constitution MUST be followed.
The fastest and easiest way to prevent the words of President Kennedy (Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable!) is to elect servants who know where their place is in the pecking order of the Constitution.
Peace and tranquility can only be achieved when the people have liberty. How this is achieved is up to the voters on November 3rd.
God save the Great State of Michigan!
Thomas Matos(R)
Lt.Gubernatorial Candidate
http://www.staceymathia2010.com/

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

American Sheepdog wrote:
...It broke my heart to watch as patriots gathered in D.C. with battle weapons that were relegated to mere awkward billy clubs. What statement does an empty weapon send to a servant who is armed to the teeth? It tells them, "This is a warning, but we fear you too much to mean it!" The end result was an empty threat due to the fear that their $1,200.00 AR15 would be confiscated and they would be prosecuted. This is proof that Tyranny is alive and well and we are only moments away from total recall. I commend these patriots for doing what they did but the fear was evident. When will it end?...

Thomas Matos(R)
Lt.Gubernatorial Candidate
http://www.staceymathia2010.com/
I didn't see you in DC with your AR-15 or even across the river in Virgina where you could have a rifle lawfully. Is the time right for a violent revolution or do we still have time to protest and vote for the right people to serve us? If you were there then thank you.

American Sheepdog

imported post

I didn't see you in DC with your AR-15 or even across the river in Virgina where you could have a rifle lawfully. Is the time right for a violent revolution or do we still have time to protest and vote for the right people to serve us? If you were there then thank you.
Patriot,
I didn't see you either due to the lack of funds. I live below the poverty level. Only my running mate was able to make it to D.C. If I had the campaign funds necessary, I surely would have made it there. I would have also made it to Lansing. As a certified NRA Instructor, this one hurt! That's why we need the support of the patriot community.
I think you may have mistook the point I was making, and that is, that it is SAD to watch my countrymen have to UNLOAD their weapons due to FEAR of violent reprisals by their servant government. It should also be noted that I stated I was proud of you all, but that tyranny has us relegated to mere serfs. I also stated, also in laymen's terms, that the right people with the right stance on the pecking order need to be elected in November in order to prevent the disastrous and unnecessary actions described in President Kennedy's quote. Anyone can read and watch patriotic Americans becoming concerned with the continued suppression of basic God-Given Liberties. NOBODY wants violent revolution. It should not happen. But when the army that DHS has been given authority to arm by Congress and the President kicks down your door, It's too late. Only you, and other patriots like you can prevent the exercise of physical force by the people. There certainly is time to vote the right people into office. Key word "right people."

Seriously, I find it strange that patriots would reject a ticket with such constitutional ferver. It's OK to ask questions and such, but I find myself a stranger in my own land! Anyone who is running for office and has stated that they will bring an armory to Michigan so lawful patriots can have a weapon without serial numbers, and without taxes on them, should be a shoe in! Governement is NOT ALLOWED to INFRINGE on the rights to bear arms! Taxing arms and ammo is infringement! It's a PENALTY! Right now there is NO LIMIT to how much tax can be placed on these two items so that only wealthy people can have them. Not to mention that the CPL must be done away with. It is infringement to punish citizens for the exercising of a right! I will never buy one. To do so is to promote by compliance with unconstitutional laws. Again, my permit "IS" the Bill of Rights and the constitution. Either we get back to this or we ARE finished sooner or later. Freedom cannot take much more punishment.

All I can do is pray that God opens the doors to freedom for my countrymen. I want to vomit every time I watch a video of an OC member have his 2nd Amendment rights trampled on by a public servant. If we really want this to come to an end and promote safety and tranquility for our brothers and sisters, we must elect men and women of good moral character with the intestinal fortitude to say NO MORE a few thousand times. We need your support friend.
Blessings Brother.