Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 113

Thread: Olympia Rally

  1. #1
    Regular Member redboneshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    101

    Post imported post

    Myself and my group(Citizens For The 2nd Amendment ) will be there Saturday. Elisia good to see you here as well.

    Mike Cheney
    Founder and President
    C2A Group

  2. #2
    Regular Member TechnoWeenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    2,086

    Post imported post

    redboneshadow wrote:
    Myself and my group(Citizens For The 2nd Amendment ) will be there Saturday. Elisia good to see you here as well.

    Mike Cheney
    Founder and President
    C2A Group
    'Founder and President' can't even spell the city which houses the legislature of the state in which he resides?
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yakima County, ,
    Posts
    506

    Post imported post

    It's a common phenomenon at the Tea Parties these days. I suspect some do it just to fit in.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    TechnoWeenie wrote:
    redboneshadow wrote:
    Myself and my group(Citizens For The 2nd Amendment ) will be there Saturday. Elisia good to see you here as well.

    Mike Cheney
    Founder and President
    C2A Group
    'Founder and President' can't even spell the city which houses the legislature of the state in which he resides?
    My guess would be that it was an intentional mis-spelling to convey the idea of a LIMP government ie: oLIMPia.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Mainsail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Silverdale, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,532

    Post imported post

    redboneshadow wrote:
    Myself and my group...
    Grammatically, that is also incorrect.

  6. #6
    69Charger
    Guest

    Post imported post

    I'm not goin to nit pic. Good to see your going . SEE ya there.
    Dave

  7. #7
    Regular Member redboneshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    101

    Post imported post

    Now that is petty. Thought we were on the same side. If I misspelled a word gee like that hasn't happened to anyone before. This keyboard is a bit touchy at times. If we are going to be effective as 2A supporters we have to get past the personal attacks before we destroy ourselves from the inside and give the anti-gunners the ammo they request to take us down. Remove the plank from your own eye before you accuse your brother.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Everett, Washington, USA
    Posts
    178

    Post imported post

    redboneshadow wrote:
    Now that is petty. Thought we were on the same side. If I misspelled a word gee like that hasn't happened to anyone before. This keyboard is a bit touchy at times. If we are going to be effective as 2A supporters we have to get past the personal attacks before we destroy ourselves from the inside and give the anti-gunners the ammo they request to take us down. Remove the plank from your own eye before you accuse your brother.
    +1

    we shouldnt insult or degrade our own members! im not an educated man, i didnt even make it threw highschool. BUT, i still have the ability to support the movement!

    -matt

  9. #9
    Regular Member Mainsail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Silverdale, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,532

    Post imported post

    Matt85 wrote:
    redboneshadow wrote:
    Now that is petty. Thought we were on the same side. If I misspelled a word gee like that hasn't happened to anyone before. This keyboard is a bit touchy at times. If we are going to be effective as 2A supporters we have to get past the personal attacks before we destroy ourselves from the inside and give the anti-gunners the ammo they request to take us down. Remove the plank from your own eye before you accuse your brother.
    +1

    we shouldnt insult or degrade our own members! im not an educated man, i didnt even make it threw highschool. BUT, i still have the ability to support the movement!

    -matt
    It's not petty and it's not meant to be insulting. If I couldn't shoot well enough to hit the broad side of a barn, I would learn and practice until I became a better shot. I would happily take the advice and instruction from people who are better shooters. I also would not be offended if someone who has better gun handling skills offered their help.

    Bettering yourself isn't something to fear or something to which you should take offense.


  10. #10
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278

    Post imported post

    redboneshadow:

    My family and I could not make it. It is nice to read that people who were able to make it to the rally did so. Some people around here can be buttheads--I suppose that is the case anywhere.

    We need an Emoticon that is a bottle of "butthead spray."
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  11. #11
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    Life can really be a crap hole sometimes. Got up at 5:30 this morning showered, got the $50 cash out of my gun safe I've been saving to be able to make the drive and pay for parking, Sat down at the desk to print out the parking areas and checked my bank account. Auto deduct for car ins came out. Dish was shut off last week, and Looking at a late notice from the power company. I can't justify spending the money to make the drive when we are so far behind on bills. Really wanted to come up and meet you guys. Really wish they would call me back to work. Actually wish the house would sell and we could move closer. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics from the event.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    172

    Post imported post

    Tough times Brady, sorry. It was a nice event. I'll throw some of my pictures up once I get settled. I had to take off a bit early but I snapped a few pics along the way.

  13. #13
    Regular Member TechnoWeenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    2,086

    Post imported post

    We're all painted with a broad stroke... painted as rednecks.. backwoods hillbillies...

    And when one can't even spell a city name properly..... It furthers that view... Whether done intentionally or not..

    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278

    Post imported post

    TechnoWeenie wrote:
    We're all painted with a broad stroke... painted as rednecks.. backwoods hillbillies...

    And when one can't even spell a city name properly..... It furthers that view... Whether done intentionally or not..
    I dunt now whit yer tawking bout. We be edumakated pholks. Pro two Almundment! BTW, I half a rudnek
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  15. #15
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    Sylvia Plath wrote:
    TechnoWeenie wrote:
    We're all painted with a broad stroke... painted as rednecks.. backwoods hillbillies...

    And when one can't even spell a city name properly..... It furthers that view... Whether done intentionally or not..
    I dunt now whit yer tawking bout. We be edumakated pholks. Pro two Almundment! BTW, I half a rudnek
    LOLE, She spelt amendedmint rong.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  16. #16
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278

    Post imported post

    amzbrady wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:
    TechnoWeenie wrote:
    We're all painted with a broad stroke... painted as rednecks.. backwoods hillbillies...

    And when one can't even spell a city name properly..... It furthers that view... Whether done intentionally or not..
    I dunt now whit yer tawking bout. We be edumakated pholks. Pro two Almundment! BTW, I half a rudnek
    LOLE, She spelt amendedmint rong.
    LAFF OWT LOWD I kant eaven taip
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    172

    Post imported post

    I can spell (most of the time) and I'm a redneck. Where do I fit into the stereotype grid?

  18. #18
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278

    Post imported post

    Norman wrote:
    I can spell (most of the time) and I'm a redneck. Where do I fit into the stereotype grid?
    Last night on the History channel there was a documentary called "Hillbilly." The documentary discussed Hillbillies of course but also where the term "redneck" came from.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  19. #19
    Regular Member Batousaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,234

    Post imported post

    i am a master at the spell checker for a good reason

    Bats can see, you think they can spell ? :P
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

  20. #20
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Olympia, WA, ,
    Posts
    3,201

    Post imported post

    Olympia. Or Oly if you want to sound like you live here. Or just remember the beer "It's the Water". Not too hard.

  21. #21
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667

    Post imported post

    sv_libertarian wrote:
    Olympia. Or Oly if you want to sound like you live here. Or just remember the beer "It's the Water". Not too hard.
    I saw some artesians today!

    "It's the Water"

    Olympia Beer
    Live Free or Die!

  22. #22
    Regular Member sempercarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    378

    Post imported post

    Any pics, wish I could have been there...was packing all day.

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    172

    Post imported post

    Dawgs! Where were you? I need to come up with nametags.

  24. #24
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667

    Post imported post

    I was wearing a namebadge, I was either at the OC tent, or behind the speakers area with Deros and M1Gunr. The two girls in Husky sweatshirts filming are my daughters.
    Live Free or Die!

  25. #25
    Regular Member Just Us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    248

    Post imported post

    We at least had the die hards there on the short notice thru all the rain, wind, sun, and not to mention canopies blowing over. Give thanks to those cement blocks.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •