• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia Rally

redboneshadow

imported post

Myself and my group(Citizens For The 2nd Amendment ) will be there Saturday. Elisia good to see you here as well.

Mike Cheney
Founder and President
C2A Group

TechnoWeenie

imported post

redboneshadow wrote:
Myself and my group(Citizens For The 2nd Amendment ) will be there Saturday. Elisia good to see you here as well.

Mike Cheney
Founder and President
C2A Group
'Founder and President' can't even spell the city which houses the legislature of the state in which he resides?

Trigger Dr

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
redboneshadow wrote:

Mike Cheney
Founder and President
C2A Group
'Founder and President' can't even spell the city which houses the legislature of the state in which he resides?
My guess would be that it was an intentional mis-spelling to convey the idea of a LIMP government ie: oLIMPia.

69Charger

imported post

I'm not goin to nit pic. Good to see your going . SEE ya there. :)
Dave

redboneshadow

imported post

Now that is petty. Thought we were on the same side. If I misspelled a word gee like that hasn't happened to anyone before. This keyboard is a bit touchy at times. If we are going to be effective as 2A supporters we have to get past the personal attacks before we destroy ourselves from the inside and give the anti-gunners the ammo they request to take us down. Remove the plank from your own eye before you accuse your brother.

Matt85

imported post

redboneshadow wrote:
Now that is petty. Thought we were on the same side. If I misspelled a word gee like that hasn't happened to anyone before. This keyboard is a bit touchy at times. If we are going to be effective as 2A supporters we have to get past the personal attacks before we destroy ourselves from the inside and give the anti-gunners the ammo they request to take us down. Remove the plank from your own eye before you accuse your brother.

+1

we shouldnt insult or degrade our own members! im not an educated man, i didnt even make it threw highschool. BUT, i still have the ability to support the movement!

-matt

Mainsail

imported post

Matt85 wrote:
redboneshadow wrote:

+1

we shouldnt insult or degrade our own members! im not an educated man, i didnt even make it threw highschool. BUT, i still have the ability to support the movement!

-matt
It's not petty and it's not meant to be insulting. If I couldn't shoot well enough to hit the broad side of a barn, I would learn and practice until I became a better shot. I would happily take the advice and instruction from people who are better shooters. I also would not be offended if someone who has better gun handling skills offered their help.

Bettering yourself isn't something to fear or something to which you should take offense.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

redboneshadow:

My family and I could not make it. It is nice to read that people who were able to make it to the rally did so. Some people around here can be buttheads--I suppose that is the case anywhere.

We need an Emoticon that is a bottle of "butthead spray."

amzbrady

imported post

Life can really be a crap hole sometimes. Got up at 5:30 this morning showered, got the $50 cash out of my gun safe I've been saving to be able to make the drive and pay for parking, Sat down at the desk to print out the parking areas and checked my bank account. Auto deduct for car ins came out. Dish was shut off last week, and Looking at a late notice from the power company. I can't justify spending the money to make the drive when we are so far behind on bills. Really wanted to come up and meet you guys. Really wish they would call me back to work. Actually wish the house would sell and we could move closer. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics from the event.

Norman

imported post

Tough times Brady, sorry. It was a nice event. I'll throw some of my pictures up once I get settled. I had to take off a bit early but I snapped a few pics along the way.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

We're all painted with a broad stroke... painted as rednecks.. backwoods hillbillies...

And when one can't even spell a city name properly..... It furthers that view... Whether done intentionally or not..

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
We're all painted with a broad stroke... painted as rednecks.. backwoods hillbillies...

And when one can't even spell a city name properly..... It furthers that view... Whether done intentionally or not..
I dunt now whit yer tawking bout. We be edumakated pholks. Pro two Almundment! BTW, I half a rudnek ;)

amzbrady

imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

I dunt now whit yer tawking bout. We be edumakated pholks. Pro two Almundment! BTW, I half a rudnek ;)
LOLE, She spelt amendedmint rong.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Sylvia Plath wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

LOLE, She spelt amendedmint rong.
LAFF OWT LOWD:lol: I kant eaven taip

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Norman wrote:
I can spell (most of the time) and I'm a redneck. Where do I fit into the stereotype grid?
Last night on the History channel there was a documentary called "Hillbilly." The documentary discussed Hillbillies of course but also where the term "redneck" came from.