• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fond du lac area open carry get together

revolverrandy

imported post

How about some of us in the Fond du lac area getting together for an open carry gathering?Are there any onf you out there from that area?:question:

M

McX

imported post

got an orbiter in that area. we can be there. how many should i bring? sundays would be best for me. starbucklandia? place to eat would be cool.

Jason in WI

imported post

Your not that close to me but, It isn't to bad of a drive.
Depending on what you had in mind and the date, I might be interested.

pit_viper

imported post

I'm in Waupun so I would come to Fondy.

If I have to bring a dish to pass it might be a bag of doritos lol....

revolverrandy

imported post

I'm not much for a planner/organizer of these things but it sounds like an idea and I think it would be good for the area to get some activity with this.

I am off next weekend,Fr thru Mo,30th thru 3rd