• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Have You Guys Seen This? Any Comments

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Ok, overall not so bad. He made the common mistake of saying K-12 for the school zone; it's grades 1-12.

"Brandishing" or "threatening to use [your gun]" per se, is not illegal. It depends entirely upon the circumstances. If you are the aggressor, it's illegal. In defense of yourself or another person it may be perfectly appropriate and legal-- and preferable over actually shooting someone.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Ahhh yes, Gene German and the Wisconsin Patriots. All 5 of them I think it is. This article came out some time ago.

This is one of his pushes to the legislators to allow him to belly up to the legislative table and be the mandated training God.

It is part of his effort to come here to Wisconsin from Minnesota and stick his nose in our business all for the sake of making money off of mandated training.

mandated training of course that he would be in charge of setting the requirements, fees, terms and whatever else brings him a dollar.

Anytime you see his name look the other way and save yourself some hard earned cash.

32HR MAG

imported post

Not that any of our politicians would accept a bribe,but he could "DONATE"to some a good sum of cash to help his cause.He is someone that needs to go away.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Not sure I agree, I don't think he has any cash build up. That is why he is so aggressive in trying to be onvolved in the legislation. To fill his pockets.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I would also add that there is no "newly restored right to go armed in public."

It may be newly recognized or newly acknowledged.