• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Youtube Channel

mikestilly

imported post

Hi Guys & Gals,

The reason I'm posting this thread is to let everyone know that there is a Youtube channel out there in which we've been able to get many people attention about open carry. With about 57k views I'd say it's been pretty affective so far.

I'm mainly posting this to let people know that if you post your own youtube videos and bypass the youtube channel you lose out on many things. When I upload a video 200 people (subscribers) are automatically notified that there is a new encounter video for viewing. Also my channel ranks high on the search engines especially on Youtube's for open carry videos. I've seen the last 3 or so Michigan encounters go to private Youtube accounts. Yes you are free to do with it what you want but if we put up these videos using the same source all of us can benefit from the added coverage/attention the videos receive. There is a simple way to get audio or video files to me by FTP. You simply need to notify me by PM and I can send you the instructions which are very easy.

I'm hoping we can all work together on this and wanted to make sure everyone was aware. If you have any questions feel free to reply to this post.

The open carry channel I was referring to is:
http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

lol
lsvader.gif