• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOC ban, counter attack

I will commit to open carr lawsuit post macdonald.

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• $25

• $50

• $100

• $200

• $500

• $1000

• Whatever it takes

• Total voters

nicki

imported post

,Soon california will ban UOC.

As I see it, we have at least 1000 people on this forum aone, the issue is how many of us will pony up say 100 dollars to protect our rights.

100K is seed money and if we do that, others will follow and this should easily swell to 1million or more.

Of course the big factor is MacDonald, but considering that SAF just filed 18 lawsuits, confifence is very high.

If someone else has lawsuits going, we can work with them.

As I see it, we have causes of action under the 1st, 2nd, 9th and 14th amendments and we can bring in a lot of dirt on current ccw practices and state law if needed.

The actual ban on open carry is racist in origin. The police attitude of being ready to pounce on us means we are a targeted group, if that doesn't spell selective persecution or citizen profiling, what does.

We probably could narrow so called safety zones why we are at it. The fact that almost every square block of san fran is a GFZ shows how school zones are easily abused.

Your thoughts guys.

The attitude of police agencies towards massive zero tolrance towards

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

No ballot measure. RKBA is a right already expressed in the Constitution. A ballot measure is not necessary. Why do something that is not necessary? The most you can get is what you have now and you stand to lose everything. Not a favorable set of possible outcomes.

yelohamr

imported post

Like I posted on CGN, I'm not going to change my daily routine for anyone, including the piss-ants in Sacramento.

In a letter I recieved from my Assemblyman:
I am a proud supporter of Second Amendment rights. I grew up in an environment of responsible gun ownership and have been a life-long hunter. I am a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association as well as the Safari Club. Second Amendment rights are very important to me and I will act as a staunch defender of these rights during my time in the State Assembly.

AB 1934 is unnecessary. The longstanding right of Californians to openly carry an unloaded firearm has not resulted in criminal use of those firearms across our
state. AB 1934 was referred to the Public Safety Committee on April 7th. I am not a member of that committee, but I will oppose AB 1934 and similar bills that undermine our Second Amendment rights when they come before me for a vote in the full Assembly.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to let me know how you feel about these important issues. Please contact me at assemblymember.garrick@assembly.ca.gov or 760-929-7998 if you have any further comments or questions.

Sincerely,

Martin Garrick

Assemblyman

coolusername2007

imported post

I have not voted in the poll. But I have thought a lot about it. My main reason for not voting in this poll is because a lawsuit may not be needed. If SCOTUS throws us a bone, and declares LOC as the original intent of the 2nd and affirms this position then what lawsuit would be needed?