Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun Guns

Post imported post

What are your fun gun's? I'm looking for a fun gun, like something to waste a lot of 22LR or 9mm, you know what I mean, cheap shoot um up guns, any Idea's?

Post imported post

Walther p22 for the win

Post imported post

Hi-Points are cheep and fun. I'm not saying to use them for personal protection but good for cheep and easy shooting.

God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

I'll check them out,thanks.

Post imported post

an MI pistol .22 LR

heres my baby. very fun to shoot,very cheap to shoot,highly customizable and a reliable gun.

ruger 10/22 with a bushnell 3-9x32 scope($50) and a choate side folding stock($40) holds dime-nickle sized groups @ 50 yards with cheap ammo(not bulk, but still cheap)idk the length when not folded,but its 26 1/4 inches long when folded.

if you go thisroute,do not use a ruger 10/22 compact(with the 16 in. barrel) with side folding stocks,it would probably fall below 26 inches,making it a SBR,which is illegal in MI currently.

sorry about the small size of the pics,somehow they got resized to that small,and i no longer have the originals.

not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

oopsie,double tap!

Post imported post

I'll check them out,thanks.

Post imported post

Notice both my post are numbered the same, yours too. not us..

Those Hi Points are cheep... Hum...

Post imported post

Hi Points are cheap,but getting a reliable one is really hit and miss,but they are cheap...and have a great warranty!

ugliest thing ive ever seen though,except venator,he out ranks thehi point in ugliness points

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

ouch! lol
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

If you have a Glock or a 1911

http://www.advantagearms.com/

Mine for my G26 has paid for itself in ammo savings at least 3 times already..............
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
    Hi Points are cheap,but getting a reliable one is really hit and miss,but they are cheap...and have a great warranty!

ugliest thing ive ever seen though,except venator,he out ranks thehi point in ugliness points
    I concur... on all points!
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

EVERY glock kit on there is Back Ordered
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    Hi-Points are cheep and fun. I'm not saying to use them for personal protection but good for cheep and easy shooting.

God Bless
    i own a hi point, 45 jhp. i've put just over 300 rounds threw it so far with out a single problem. ugly, ya its ugly and heavy but it go's bang every time i pull the trigger. i plan on carrying it for personal protection, it has'nt gave me a reason not to trust in it yet. let the bashing begin

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

I put more rounds through my Ruger 22/45 than any other. It's a fantastic piece. Probably a brick every 2-3 weeks and it just keeps going strong.

Post imported post

I always wanted one of thous Rugers, until the price hit 500 bucks, should have bought one when I had the chance.

Banned

Post imported post

WASR
    cheap
    reliable
    fun

Post imported post

Beerme wrote:
    WASR
    cheap
    reliable
    fun
    .+1....380 at Dunhams i think i seen em' and can be used for home/self defense if need be

Post imported post

Charter arms Pathfinder. Its a .22 magnum. Its a blast to shoot.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

Just put a used Savage .17 HMR on layaway.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Here are some of my fun guns...

Hi Point 995 in ATI stock with custom made barrel shroud.

Savage MKII .22LR

Mossberg 500

Heritage Arms .22 LR/.22WMR single action revolver
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Hey Autosurgeon.... I have a Hi point 995 with ATI stock too. The ATI stock made a good gun a good looking gun in my estimation.... and got rid of that "cheek slap" the original stock gave me when firing it.

Post imported post

Bikenut wrote:
    Hey Autosurgeon.... I have a Hi point 995 with ATI stock too. The ATI stock made a good gun a good looking gun in my estimation.... and got rid of that "cheek slap" the original stock gave me when firing it.
    Yep and the old stock used to open up at the top joint and grab me beard and pull hair out... ouch!

The new one doesn't do that and it make the gun feel much more durable!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Bikenut wrote:
    Yep and the old stock used to open up at the top joint and grab me beard and pull hair out... ouch!

The new one doesn't do that and it make the gun feel much more durable!
    that's funny rite thar!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast