• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fun Guns

22-250

imported post

What are your fun gun's? I'm looking for a fun gun, like something to waste a lot of 22LR or 9mm, you know what I mean, cheap shoot um up guns, any Idea's?

lil_freak_66

imported post

an MI pistol .22 LR

heres my baby. very fun to shoot,very cheap to shoot,highly customizable and a reliable gun.

ruger 10/22 with a bushnell 3-9x32 scope($50) and a choate side folding stock($40) holds dime-nickle sized groups @ 50 yards with cheap ammo(not bulk, but still cheap)idk the length when not folded,but its 26 1/4 inches long when folded.

if you go thisroute,do not use a ruger 10/22 compact(with the 16 in. barrel) with side folding stocks,it would probably fall below 26 inches,making it a SBR,which is illegal in MI currently.

sorry about the small size of the pics,somehow they got resized to that small,and i no longer have the originals.

m_479c1ca24d5e4f80a7ab1176824268a0.jpg

m_ccf86904252b4352a244bf420ef09ca2.jpg

lil_freak_66

imported post

Hi Points are cheap,but getting a reliable one is really hit and miss,but they are cheap...and have a great warranty!

ugliest thing ive ever seen though,except venator,he out ranks thehi point in ugliness points :)

B

Bikenut

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
Hi Points are cheap,but getting a reliable one is really hit and miss,but they are cheap...and have a great warranty!

ugliest thing ive ever seen though,except venator,he out ranks thehi point in ugliness points :)
I concur... on all points!:D

spikedawg

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
Hi-Points are cheep and fun. I'm not saying to use them for personal protection but good for cheep and easy shooting.

God Bless
i own a hi point, 45 jhp. i've put just over 300 rounds threw it so far with out a single problem. ugly, ya its ugly and heavy but it go's bang every time i pull the trigger. i plan on carrying it for personal protection, it has'nt gave me a reason not to trust in it yet. let the bashing begin :exclaim: