• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our Image

AZ2CO09

imported post

I am not bringing this up to single anyone out, or to start trouble. This forum is read by people from all walks of life. People who wholeheartedly support 2A read this forum. People who are Anti-2A read this. People who are "on the fence" read this. The Antis paint us as knuckle dragging Neanderthals already. Why give them more ammo by not checking our spelling when we type? Some of these posts I read sound like they're being written by a 3 year old. That button in the top right that says "ABC" is a spell checker. BTW, my spelling is not so special either. That's WHY I use the spell checker. Sonora Rebel is a special case. He does it intentionally to have an old west sound to what he writes. I can respect that. However, some of you really make the rest of us look dumb. Just a thought.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

"Sonora Rebel is a special case. He does it intentionally to have an old west sound to what he writes."

Smile when ya say that... pard. :what:

Tru 'nuff... the publik ejucashun sistim iz 'bout th same condishun as da Border.

GF

imported post

Tru 'nuff... the publik ejucashun sistim iz 'bout th same condishun as da Border.

LOL I CAN'T BREATHE :lol:

brokenbarrel

imported post

Firepower wrote:
I am not bringing this up to single anyone out, or to start trouble. This forum is read by people from all walks of life. People who wholeheartedly support 2A read this forum. People who are Anti-2A read this. People who are "on the fence" read this. The Antis paint us as knuckle dragging Neanderthals already. Why give them more ammo by not checking our spelling when we type? Some of these posts I read sound like they're being written by a 3 year old. That button in the top right that says "ABC" is a spell checker. BTW, my spelling is not so special either. That's WHY I use the spell checker. Sonora Rebel is a special case. He does it intentionally to have an old west sound to what he writes. I can respect that. However, some of you really make the rest of us look dumb. Just a thought.
its spell check not;spell CHECkER...hmmmmm...If I put shoes on my hands ya think my knuckles wouldnt get as bloody?..Ima create a knuckle holster that'll work!

acmariner99

imported post

Hopefully mi coolege skool edjumacation make me sound more smat. (just sounding silly for a little fun -- to all people -- we carriers are people too!) Carry on!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

633909598491176365-rocketscience.jpg

Everybody boards short bus from time to time.

The problem is when you tie-dye it and never get off....

AZkopper

imported post

crisisweasel wrote:
AZkopper wrote:
Firepower wrote:
Sonora Rebel is a special case.
Huh? Does SR ride the short bus or something?:lol:

Allrigh' pardn'r, tighten your shorts and sing like The Duke.
Poppies...poppies...poppies....
I was walking down the road
I was looking for the truth of life
When I came across all these littlepeople, littlepeople
Littlepeople all around me

:lol:

You, sir, must belong to a very specific demographic to have caught that!

crisisweasel

imported post

AZkopper wrote:
crisisweasel wrote:
AZkopper wrote:
Firepower wrote:
Sonora Rebel is a special case.
Huh? Does SR ride the short bus or something?:lol:

Allrigh' pardn'r, tighten your shorts and sing like The Duke.
I was walking down the road
I was looking for the truth of life
When I came across all these littlepeople, littlepeople
Littlepeople all around me

:lol:

You, sir, must belong to a very specific demographic to have caught that!
I was frankly kind of shocked to see that specific reference, on a forum on this particular subject.

March Hare

imported post

Wow... that takes me back! ;)

Sailing, sailing, what is illusion, what is truth?
Sailing, sailing, over the existential blues.
God bless America, and Old Glory too.
May she always wave o'er us and the red, white and existential blues.

Yeah, off topic, but fun! :lol:

-MH

Robin47

imported post

Well I like Sonora Rebel seen him on the california site some.

As for me I can't spell good either, went to 12 diffewrant schools,

and thats "Public Schools" and each taught me a differant way to read.

On top of that I had an eye opperation at 5 years old because I was going

cross-eyed.That kept me back 2 years, then came good old Viet Nam (Joined the Navy).

at 18 and I was only in 10th grade. I was a first loader on a 3".50

Thats a BIG gun ! Once fired you don't hear so good, no wonder Im half deaf now.

Being an old hill-billy I might not be able to spell so good but in my neck of the woods, it aint spelling that counts, its how good you can shoot ! :uhoh: :what:

:lol: :celebrate Robin47 !

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

but in my neck of the woods, it aint spelling that counts
No, what really matters is how good your sister looks after a 12 pack. Or is that Uncle? I tried the tooth count method, as a girl should always have at least one more tooth than you do... But I always lose track after 2 and a half....

We're so dumb, we can't even speak ebonics.....