• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heading down to the Peoples Republic of California

Window_Seat

imported post

Be careful, and remember, CA has no RKBA in their State Constitution, which means that any activity that relates to carry (esp. UOC) in any way is NOT PROTECTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES (sorry for the caps, but it has to be emphasized).

CA does not recognize the U.S. Constitution in this way at all. 1000' school zones can vary, and if you are caught, a DA will aggressively try to prosecute no matter how far. If you value your freedom, I would avoid OC in CA all together, at least until we get full incorporation via McDonald v. Chicago.

That said, there is a bill in the CA Legislature to ban UOC outright all together, and it WILL PASS.

Sorry for the dark & gloomy welcome.

ETA: I appreciate you for your your service to our GREAT Nation.

Erik.