• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kicked out of Albertsons

amzbrady

Did you get the managers name so you could follow up with him? If you go back later and go to customer service and ask for him by name to follow up, and they see you talking to him and shaking his hand while smiling the less they will even notice you any times there after.

lakewood226

Did you get the managers name so you could follow up with him? If you go back later and go to customer service and ask for him by name to follow up, and they see you talking to him and shaking his hand while smiling the less they will even notice you any times there after.

his name is sXXXXX j. I am hoping someone got an email back so I could give him a copy along with a pamphlet.

Last edited:

jt59

his name is sXXXXX j. I am hoping someone got an email back so I could give him a copy along with a pamphlet.

You might also suggest he contact corporate. I saw this issue on another thread....So, I called corporate and got a call back withing 24 hours:

I asked, "What is your corporate policy on open carry of sidearms?" I was told that "Albertsons follows the laws of the states that they are operating in (like SB')...although they make an effort to do so, not all store manager's and employee's get the message"...".but, if OC was legal in WA, then they (Corporately) don't have an issue with it."

He said "legal" was reviewing a formal store policy and that it would be available when it was done.

lakewood226

Yeah I always OC at the albertson's and safeway and never had an issue until last night. Tomorrow I will be calling corporate.

jt59

Albertson's Corp. Headquarter #'s

Maybe we should all call:

Albertson's Llc Corporate Office | Headquarters
250 Parkcenter Blvd. Boise, ID 83706
(208)395-6200

The gentleman (sorry, no name) that returned my call (see my post above) was at this number:

208-395-6665

I tried to call him back this AM, but am getting a steady "busy" ....I think returning customer calls is what he does for a living....

Hmmm, I think I need to pick up some milk on the way home tonight!

Last edited:

jt59

Just for amusment (and milk for AM coffee), I went to the Albertsons on 40th and Bridgeport, in University Place, WA....wandered all around the store for about 20 minutes, "shopping". Had several employee's walking around me, in produce, meat, deli...went through the checkout with a few folks in front of me, then went over to stand in line with an employee coming off shift to check my lottery ticket....had an nice chat about winning millions until I stuck my ticket in the box...not a winner...."Better luck next time" she said and off I went....no issue at all.

At the Starbucks on 56th and S Tacoma Way this AM. One of the barista's I know but haven't seen for a while, eye balled the 1911, but was his usual cheerful self.