• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked to leave WalMart, then hit by car in parking lot.

triehl27

imported post

So I went for a quick juant through the Renton WalMart, and as I WAS LEAVING, I was asked to leave.

Seriously, went through the check stand and payed, walked out into the lobby between the sets of doors and a "Floor Lead" comes running up telling me I have to stop, then I have to leave with my firearm, I am not allowed in the store... "I don't care what you say, GET OUT!" And that was screamed at me.

So I informed her, that her powers of observation were so keen that she saw the firearm on my hip but apparently missed the Large Walmart bag in my hand, The reciept, AND the fact that I was already walking out the exterior doors when she stopped me to tell me to leave. "Kinda looks stupid telling someone to leave when they are going out the outside door on their way out huh?" Turned and kept on going OUT the OUT door just left her standing there working her jaw up and down with no words coming out.

So as I was crossing in the MARKED crosswalk, I get clipped on the butt, by a little white lowered SUV with opaque tinted windows, doing like 40MPH. Actually knocked the mirror off and the Metal head stickers that were on it holding the glass in the mirror.

I hardly felt it other then a hard stiff push to the side. No pain. I had actually seen her drive in the drive way off of Rainier avenue like a bat outta hell thinking "look at that idiot they'll kill someone in a lot like this"

But I walked over to the car and like 5 other people followed me who had seen it. And I confronted the woman driving.

"You know you hit me when you came flying through the parking lot coming from Rainier"
"No I didn't I came from over there" Pointing the opposite direction.

"No you didn't you came off rainier, turned left and cicle the parking lot, then came by the front doors where you hit me in the crosswalk."

"No I didn't you F@!@!@ lying !@# @#@# @#@" (but now she's starting to panic)

"So this isn't your mirror? This isn't the other half of your metalhead sticker stuck to my hip where the glass came outta the mirror, and the other half is still on your car?"

She's getting agitated

ME: "Oh look the break on the miror matches perfectly to your car, isn't that coincidence?"

"F!@# YOU F!@#!# YOU F!@#!# YOU ETC ETC ETC" Gets back in her car peels out backwards, clips a witness writing down the licence number...

"911 what are you reporting?"

Multiple hit and runs of pedestrians in the Renton WalMart Parking Lot by one car Licence number 497-***.

Officers are on their way.

And so no one was seriously hurt, she was stopped way up in Rainier Valley, and arrested on Vehicular Assault , reckless driving, and several other warrants... For What you may ask...? Reckless Driving, Leaving the scene of an accident, Driving while suspended, Hit and Run, DUI, ETC ETC ETC. She has 29 outstanding warrents in all, and another dozen unconfirmed in the system, all but one was for driving issues. You would think Washington would get better with dealing with repeat offenders. Since none of the warrants were for "Violent" acts they don't receive alot of priority.

Oh and the topper... She had an 13month old crawling around on the back floor of the car. No car seat in the car, just let him crawl freely around the car, she puts the rear seats down so he can crawl into the trunk area while she drives. I never even saw the child while at the side of the car though the tinted windows. Child is in protective custody.

joeroket

imported post

So you wouldn't have been hit if you had not of been stopped by an employee telling you to leave because you have a firearm which corporate says you can carry in their stores?

Hmmmm I think I would be having a serious talking to their risk management at corporate if I were in your shoes.

killchain

imported post

joeroket wrote:
So you wouldn't have been hit if you had not of been stopped by an employee telling you to leave because you have a firearm which corporate says you can carry in their stores?

Hmmmm I think I would be having a serious talking to their risk management at corporate if I were in your shoes.
That will go nowhere.

It's not Walmart's fault that some idiot is driving around like a loony.

To the OP: Sucky day. I'd still call their management and complain.

Glock17

imported post

So you had to deal with two idiots that night and one of them almost killed you. Sounds like a ruff night. Glad you made it out alive and got that shameful driver off the road so they can't killsome unfortunate soul. All in all good show of restraint and bad timing which obviously couldn't be helped. I don't know what it is about people driving through parking lots going the same speed you do on a major road. But here in Lakewood I have seen people run red lights 2-3 seconds late. Talk about brave souls. I wouldn't risk it myself. Hopefully you will stop running into these idiots. And they will stop running into you. Cheers:D

joeroket

imported post

killchain wrote:
joeroket wrote:

That will go nowhere.

It's not Walmart's fault that some idiot is driving around like a loony.

To the OP: Sucky day. I'd still call their management and complain.

You apparently missed the point of it.

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

That's a crazy story. You mean that the guy with a gun got hit by a car and didn't draw his gun andshoot the driver?:lol:The lady is lucky she didn't hit a cop.

69Charger

imported post

Yes. That just shows you that you never know when, what, or by who.
Glad you are ok.
Dave

Batousaii

imported post

Geeez - crazy situation indeed. I am glad yourOK and not laid up in a hospital. Astounding how we with firearms can be considered the dangerous ones, when so many other idiots prove that they can be way more deadly with other, more common items, like a car. I would have asked the manager which type of person she would deem more of a liability, and more common to encounter, or if either of these types could potentially save peoples lives instead of threaten them.

Glad your ok.

Son_of_Perdition

imported post

OMG!? Never mind the gun on your hip. The toothless walmart shoppers are much more dangerous. I feel my IQ slipping every time I visit.

P.S. Glad you didn't get hurt man.

John Hardin

imported post

Glock17 wrote:
Glad you ... got that shameful driver off the road so they can't killsome unfortunate soul.
...for how frickin' long, though? :banghead:

Glad you escaped with no more than bruises (I assume).

Did anybody outside comment on your carrying during all that?

Aryk45XD

imported post

That sucks. I carry in that Wallmart whenever I have to go there.
I have also seen that little Blazer. That chick is a menace. I have seen her racing around dangerously, usually not paying attention. Sorry I kinda had a slight wish for something to happen to her. Glad it wasn't too serious for you.

amzbrady

imported post

Glad to hear your ok and kept a level head. Shoulda got the Wally world workers name so you could have her trained and get your apology.

Wouldnt it be nice if Wa, did like Philadelphia. Revoke your tags if you let your insurance lap. I've been hit by an uninsured motorist and it turned our life upside down. Guy was driving an uninsured, expired tab truck, with no registration, on a suspended license. He slid through the stop sign and clip us on our way while we were on up 161 from Graham. My wife was 6 months pregnant and started having contractions (they were due to stress and hospital made her drink a qaurt of water and they stopped). State patrol let the guy drive his rig away and let us drive ours away, bent rim and busted tail light. Freaking Idiots behind the wheel.

amlevin

imported post

I'd like to offer my compliments for the restraint you showed, both with the Wal-Mart Nazi and the Kamikaze Driver. The restraint you exercised by not shooting both of them. The world might be a better place without both of them but for some stupid reason YOU would then be prosecuted for your actions. For some reason the laws favor the idiots. The Wal-Mart Nazi will always be around in some form or another but why, why, why, do we not have courts that deal with the drivers like this early on. How many DUI's are now required before the driver actually gets more than an "overnight" in jail?

Mainsail

imported post

Wow, what a day!

As to the Wal-Mart incident, I would contact regional in Puyallup and report that you were verbally assaulted by the so-called floor lead. Wal-Mart has a policy that should be known to all the managers by now. There is no excuse for their ignorance whatsoever.

Wal-Mart Regional 253.770.4399

amzbrady

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
Wow, what a day!

As to the Wal-Mart incident, I would contact regional in Puyallup and report that you were verbally assaulted by the so-called floor lead. Wal-Mart has a policy that should be known to all the managers by now. There is no excuse for their ignorance whatsoever.

Wal-Mart Regional 253.770.4399

I could have sworn someone here posted a direct number and nameto someone who handles this exact problem.

edited for (and name)

Son_of_Perdition

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
<-----------

What's a metalhead sticker? :uhoh:

LOL, I bet it would look like this.

29549.jpg