Thread: Bay Area Meet

Post imported post

i am wondering if any one is interested in having a meet up; i am hoping to be able to spread some light for the general public that OC is not what Saldana has made it seem.

Post imported post

I am a couple hours from the Bay Area but it seems there isn't much UOC activity in my area. I would definitely be interested in a Bay Area meet up...dependent on when it is.

Post imported post

Deathwing_Kingstar wrote:
    i am wondering if any one is interested in having a meet up; i am hoping to be able to spread some light for the general public that OC is not what Saldana has made it seem.
    Check out http://www.BAOC.us for bay area meet up information. There are also a bunch of other sites that do much smaller gathering and public information meet ups.

http://www.norcaloc.comis also a good place to check. Also, if you are on Facebook, that is another good reference for meet up information.

Post imported post

what i hope to accomplish from a meet-up is to educate the generally public and help make UOC more socially accepted. I want to distribute flyers and just take the time to talk to the locals. From what i've learned in my many years of being an automotive shop manager; good business and good reputation spreads by word of mouth. I want the public not to view OC'ers as gun totting fanatics, but that we are people of every ethnicity and background.

Post imported post

43566 Christy St. (at Auto Mall Pky) Fremont, CA 94538
    Time:11:00AM Saturday, May 1st