• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Deals On Holsters Knives Sights You Name It !!!

Philthy Phil

imported post

The ebay seller name is razorsharpknife his email is [size=knifesales@comcast.net and his phone number is 781-826-7544. I have purchased a bunch of stuff from this guy on ebay and on the DL in the past and my best buy so far ][/size]a surefire x400. $486.45 at the shop I spend "spent" a bunch of money at and a supposed good deal, and priced around town. Got it for $330 shipped WOW could'nt believe it!!!!
So check this guy out send em an email with your wish list and tell em your from VEGAS
he will give you the amount and a pay pal invoice pay and its in the mail the next day.

Too many of these shops around here are ripping us off!!!

Also all the leather holsters at accuracy gun shop on boulder are 50% off I picked up 3 on friday

The Big Guy

imported post

Just curious. Why would you want to do business with a gun shop (Accuracy)that does not believe in your right to bear arms in their store? They will sell you guns to carry elsewhere, just not there. I choose to spend my money with those who support my rights.

BG

Philthy Phil

imported post

I oc in there all the time?? They have never given me or my girl any flack..
They have signs like any other gun shop I am guessing the signs are for their protection from the idot whippin out his cocked and loaded 1960 whalther he knows nothing about and shooting someone if not himself. Who knows???

Philthy Phil

imported post

Is there any shop or show that don't post no loaded/un holsterd un cased etc signs in town I have oc d in about all of them I guess it depends on how you carry yourself and your firearm as o how you are treated..??

The Big Guy

imported post

The last time I was in that store I just went in for a pound of powder. I walked up to the counter and asked for what I wanted and was told loudly, and rudely that I could not carry in the store. I was asked if I was able to read, that it was posted on the door. After a little more give and take, I walked out and took my business elsewhere. I have had others tell me of the rude treatment they have received there as well. They carry nothing in there that I can't get someplace else.