• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member in the Black Hills

willarndt

imported post

Well it's great to be back in South Dakota Now if I can find a place to go shooting and if I could get the weather to cooperate. Is there a place to going shoot in the hills? I'm in the Black hawk area .

luv_jeeps

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome to the forum.

The Wifey and I have about 6 acres just outside of Custer.....hopefully one of these days we'll get a place built and get outta the Denver area. We spend a lot of time in the Hills in the summer.

willarndt

imported post

I haven't OC yet. I've been looking for work my wife started her new job Monday. I'm still waiting on my new leather holster. I had to have one made for me because they don't make one in leather for my XDM. I did put a gun rack in my truck but although all have hanging from it is my fishing poles. I did get my gun room setup. I call it my mancave. I still have more work to do in there though a reloading bench is next.:D