• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

There needs to be a new sheriff in town...

resonance

imported post

For the last few years, stan sniff has controlled the sheriff's office in Riverside County in Southern Calif... He was NOT elected by the people, he was "inserted in"...by his friends in office...he has ruled the RSO (riverside sheriff's office) like he owned it....
he swore an oath to protect the US Constitution and all of its amendments, when he became a cop...My 2nd amendment RIGHT to keep and BEAR ARMS is not his to change or load down with his rules...

he is coming up for a real vote by the people, those whom he has ignored....The same people will vote him out of office for this offense....

This is how 'we the people' remind those who work for us, not to ignore our RIGHTS.

Frank Robles is running for his office...he 'says' he will honor our rights...that he will issue a ccw to honest folks using 'self and family protection as 'good cause'....
Can he be trusted?...I dont really know....but I am willing to give him a chance...

If he does not honor our RIGHTS by the US Constitution, he will join sniff in the unemployment line, on the next election....

Will you join me this June 8th, 2010?

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

resonance wrote:
For the last few years, stan sniff has controlled the sheriff's office in Riverside County in Southern Calif... He was NOT elected by the people, he was "inserted in"...by his friends in office...he has ruled the RSO (riverside sheriff's office) like he owned it....
he swore an oath to protect the US Constitution and all of its amendments, when he became a cop...My 2nd amendment RIGHT to keep and BEAR ARMS is not his to change or load down with his rules...

he is coming up for a real vote by the people, those whom he has ignored....The same people will vote him out of office for this offense....

This is how 'we the people' remind those who work for us, not to ignore our RIGHTS.

Frank Robles is running for his office...he 'says' he will honor our rights...that he will issue a ccw to honest folks using 'self and family protection as 'good cause'....
Can he be trusted?...I dont really know....but I am willing to give him a chance...

If he does not honor our RIGHTS by the US Constitution, he will join sniff in the unemployment line, on the next election....

Will you join me this June 8th, 2010?
Just to bring it back on topic; What is his stand on open carry?

coolusername2007

imported post

I don't like what Sniff has done with his election signs...he can spin it anyway he wants, but you cannot "re-elect" someone who was never elected in the first place. This butchering of our lexicon has got to stop. But more importantly is demonstrates his ability to be swayed bypolitical hacks. I don't want a politician in the Sheriff's office, I want a Sheriff who supports and defends the Constitution, someone who defends my liberties, not someone playing childish, political word games.

Now you justgotta lovethis partial response from Robleson the issue of "re-elect"!
Robles was just warming up. "I used to tell cops, you're only going to lose two things in life: your virginity and your credibility. The first one you want to lose, the second one you never[/i] want to lose."

I don't know anything about Robles, but I will research him more.

coolusername2007

imported post

stfu wrote:
But you only got two choices, right?
Yes, it would seem that way. But that in no way whatsoever negates my responsibility to conductthorough due diligence on all the candidates. Blindly voting for one simply because I do not agree 100% with the other is the epitome of irresponsiblity.