• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bought a new gun Ruger LCR

Zukirider

imported post

so i went a bought a new Ruger LCR today and took it to my buddys to shoot a few rounds thru it now i was sitting here just checking it out and when i shake it a rattles a little, does anyone else have one that has this problem or is it just normal?

Zukirider

imported post

thanks thats the answer i was looking for, i already had shot it before i noticed it rattling so i know it functions properly thats a little chip off my shoulder afterdroping a nice pile of coin to get the gun otherwise i love it SUPERlight and doesnt kick nearly as hard as i was expecting

choover

imported post

theholsterstore.com makes a really nice, cheap holster for the lcr, it is comfortable and has yet to put any wear on mine. I bought a IWB and a OWB from them, 20 bucks each.

ETA - I actually have a extra IWB right handed unopened in the package, it was sent by mistake when I ordered my OWB. I kept it in case I ran into someone who needed one :D And I live by ann arbor :shock:

Zukirider

imported post

yea i could careless that it does just as long as everyone else's does the same i have only shot a few rounds thru it so far but i love the feel, just have to get used to the trigger its my first wheel gun otherwise very good fit in my hand and i can stick it in the pocket of my PJ's and not loss'em walkin around the house

Zukirider

imported post

bandersnatch wrote:
Zukirider wrote:
and i can stick it in the pocket of my PJ's and not loss'em walkin around the house

+ 1 LOL
i tried it with my fully loaded XD 40 took two steps and floored myself HAHA, so yea much better im more likly to keep it right on me if i can carry in my PJ's at night