• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone know this guy?

MK

imported post

I think there is alot more to this story than what has been printed in the news article. He did talk to the police and did say he was there to see the President. No telling what else he may have said to them, but he did say enough towarrant some concern on their part and possibly give enough cause for his own arrest.

steveman01

imported post

TehGruu wrote:
I think legally changing his last name would be a good start.

-Gruu
Tim Mcveigh and Joseph Mcvey sounds the same but they are not.
I don't judge a person buy there name anywho. Not to say leo's wouldn't. Also I am not so sure Tim did it anyway, but thats another story.

steveman01

imported post

MK wrote:
I think there is alot more to this story than what has been printed in the news article. He did talk to the police and did say he was there to see the President. No telling what else he may have said to them, but he did say enough towarrant some concern on their part and possibly give enough cause for his own arrest.
There are many people who'd like to speak with the Pres. especially press. I don't beleive thats against the law. At least i hope not. But your right, way to much missing from the story.

Ekho

imported post

Never heard of the subject, but I noticed it was originally reported by my old home town newspaper. And Coshocton is a SMALL town, so being short on details doesn't surprise me.
I'm curious as to the actual tone of his comments on facebook were like though? Its one thing to question a politicians stance on something logically and in well thought out, civil terms, its another to rant like a brainless boob, then get caught trying to meet up with said politician while carrying a weapon of any type.

TehGruu

imported post

steveman01 wrote:
TehGruu wrote:
I think legally changing his last name would be a good start.

-Gruu
Tim Mcveigh and Joseph Mcvey sounds the same but they are not.
I don't judge a person buy there name anywho. Not to say leo's wouldn't. Also I am not so sure Tim did it anyway, but thats another story.

I was trying to be funny.

-Gruu