• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody wanna meet up in VA Beach next weekend?

lil_freak_66

imported post

Im going to be in Virginia Beach this week,anybody wanna meet up at Mt. Trashmore for a picnic? or lunch at a mcdonalds(perhaps the one i used to work at :lol:)

saturday,May 1st.

headed down there on wed,but im free saturday,wont be able to leave virginia beach though.

wanna swap ideas between VCDL and MOC for events.

anybody interested?

darthmord

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
idk addresses down there...

i was thinking Mt. Trashmore,or the mcdonalds on lynhaven pkwy.

3pm?

I might be able to make it. My wife won't be there as she has her Reserve Drill that weekend.

It really depends on what happens to me this week. I might be going to CA for a bit for work related purposes.

If I can make it, the picnic sounds ideal as I can bring my kids and let them run and play at Trashmore.

lil_freak_66

imported post

ill mention it to my aunt,i am taking her down there,its her vehicle and on her money.

ill know by tommorow night though,ill find a wifi spot to let ya know.

45acpForMe

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
well ive already met a few of yall so i dont think i can make time to meet anymore this trip

Well it was nice meeting you lil_freak_66 & your aunt. Have a safe trip back and let your cousin know about opencarry.org and vcdl.org. Maybe give her the OC info card I gave you.

lil_freak_66

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
well ive already met a few of yall so i dont think i can make time to meet anymore this trip

Well it was nice meeting you lil_freak_66 & your aunt. Have a safe trip back and let your cousin know about opencarry.org and vcdl.org. Maybe give her the OC info card I gave you.
already done!

and too cold for swimming? BS.

i have done whats called a polar bear swim.basically you cut a hole in the ice and jump in for a min.