• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Working up a new OC dinner

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Saturday, after I broke my bush hog:X I had to go to our gun club for a work day. I can'y say I worked all that hard but I did spend about 5 hours on a ladder:p

Anyway...the afternoon progressed and the shooting started

ah4.gif

So we decided to shoot a little too. One of the regular OC'ers from Central Va was there (I disguised him:p)

ah3.gif

Plus there was a gentleman from Mecklinburg there also.

ah2.gif

After some discussion, we decided to try having a few dinners there also. Both of us commute a lot and are regulars at the Central Va get togethers.

Anyone interested a dinner that would include South Hill, Lunenburg, Mecklinburg, Nottoway/Crew and the surrounding area, let me know.

After we left, I went home and wondered why I ever come to the burbs.
back.gif

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ed wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Working up a new OC dinner
I dont get it
Sorry, I forgot Ed, you're from up North:lol::p

We are putting together a group to have open carry dinners in the Southern Part of Virginia.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

xdm guy wrote:

Yeah, but are you tastey? (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

As you guys should know, it's never about seeing if anybody's interested. If you hold it they will come, and those that did not will want to come to the next one.

If the economy does not travel too much further south I should have enough $$ to drive on out. When is it, and where?

stay safe.

skidmark

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

skidmark wrote:
xdm guy wrote:

Yeah, but are you tastey? (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

As you guys should know, it's never about seeing if anybody's interested. If you hold it they will come, and those that did not will want to come to the next one.

If the economy does not travel too much further south I should have enough $$ to drive on out. When is it, and where?

stay safe.

skidmark
I'll let you know as soon as we can figure some dates Skid.
Don't want to interfere withe the Richmond dinners. If we keep on, Jane will only have to cook a couple of meals a month.

The fellow in the blue shirt above emailed me a little while ago. (Talking about the OC Dinner video)

Thanks Don...Nice job!

I especially like the way you integrated the artistic imagery into the finale of the video. (Nice Butt Shot...LOL)

Like you website...Nice looking Dane ya got there.

Joined VCDL..Looking forward to getting involved.

Have a great one,

So we have a new VCDL member and OC dinner person. Dragonfly gave him the cards. I just ranted about the end of the world and how to make jacketed .45 bullets out of .40 cases:uhoh: