• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2 days of OC...

8th ID

imported post

Haven't been on here for a while. Just wanted to post. My 2 brothers and I spent some time out and about this weekend. Didn't really hit many big places...most of it was around Cave Run Lake in Bath County. All of us were OC'ing. Local gas stations, a small restaurant and out and about in the woods looking for morel mushrooms. Had my 7 year old daughter with us as well...she never missed a beat. She's used to seeing my pistol, etc. Not one negative comment. :dude:

Ivan Sample

imported post

I love my state and city too. Its awesome to know that you can OC most of the time and not get hassle compare to some states and I will not mention any names.:celebrate

neuroblades

imported post

Oh YES! Kentucky is GREAT! ;)

We were, according to the Brady clan, the WORST possible state in the country, scored as 2 out of 100 in there "scorecard" they do yearly, I believe! *LOL* For those that would like to see their rating of Kentucky, here it is:

http://www.bradycampaign.org/stategunlaws/scorecard/KY

Now if only Kentuckypass the KFFA & the Sovereignty Act, we'd be set! :)

As it was mentioned here, it sounds like time WE, the people, start voting some out of office come election time! *LOL*

neuroblades

imported post

Something just occurred to me.

Is it legal to OC in places were you vote?

If so, imagine this happening!

The Kentuckians that are true 2A advocates, getting together as a group, voicing their distaste for the things that are wrong within our Commonwealth and being visible but peaceful law-abiding citizens.

OK, then imagine come election day in Kentucky, the media outlets will of course be reporting live from some venues where voting will be taking place and then we have those Pro 2A Kentucky citizens who have been speaking out against the wrong's, come out to vote while OC'ing!

Imagine the resounding message that this would send to the rest of therest of the nation!

WE are AMERICANS and while WE shall continue to be LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS, WE will STAND STRONG! WE will NOT allow OUR government to be highjacked by those that wish to weaken this GREAT NATION, to disarm her LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS, to subjugate AMERICANS to anything less than what OUR Founding Fathers had intended for US!

AMEN & GOD BLESS US ONE & ALL!!!

Unfettered Might

imported post

Unless they have the polls in an otherwise unconstitutionally forbidden location then yes it is legal to OC.

I'll be there with my sidearm, I'm never unarmed unless I'm forced to be and even that has it's limits.

Well spoken Neuroblades, well spoken....

Hendu024

imported post

neuroblades wrote:
Oh YES! Kentucky is GREAT! ;)

We were, according to the Brady clan, the WORST possible state in the country, scored as 2 out of 100 in there "scorecard" they do yearly, I believe! *LOL* For those that would like to see their rating of Kentucky, here it is:

http://www.bradycampaign.org/stategunlaws/scorecard/KY

Now if only Kentuckypass the KFFA & the Sovereignty Act, we'd be set! :)

As it was mentioned here, it sounds like time WE, the people, start voting some out of office come election time! *LOL*
I saw somewhere Utah scored a 0. You guys need to step it up! :p

neuroblades

imported post

Utah allows, in fact they actually tell their college students, to CC, while at school. Gee, I wonder why we HAVEN'T heard about all those massacres that the Brady's forecasted would happen if this were the case. *LOL*

Oh! That's right, there HAVEN'T been any massacres because no ones been stupid enough to dare to pull such a deadly stunt there!

neuroblades

imported post

Unfettered Might wrote:
Lol, yeah Utah did and I agree.

The only reason we didn't score a 0 was because carrying firearms isn't allowed on college properties. Or maybe more specifically, the colleges there are prohibited by law from preventing it, not sure.

I saw a Utah gun shop advertisement once that was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wLyMJ7LER4

FREAKIN' A! +10

Loved this video!