• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

actual open carry in baton rouge! again!

marrero jeff

imported post

Went to LSU to visit my twin brother and we decided to go do some shopping at cabelas and Tanger. Cabelas was a breeze, even the guys at the gun counter were pretty cool about it. Wanted to buy a p2000 but alas, im only 19 :( Then we headed to Tanger and to bo honest i dont think most ppl noticed my weapon. I just got some polite nods and a few smiles from the pretty sales girl in rue 21. All in all a good day, even the college kids at my brothers apartment building were pretty calm when they saw my gun.

I also went to cracker barrel for lunch, the no gun sign is down.