• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CZ Rami

marrero jeff

imported post

went to look at one in cabelas. definitely in the beast mode category, along with the sp-01. anyone have experience with these firearms? i'd really like to get either one.

SsevenN

imported post

I have both a RAMI 2075 in 9mm and a 75 SP-01, they are the guns I carry.

The RAMI is stout and reliable, I've got thousands of rounds through it, had it for 5 years now, it shoots plenty accurate for me and after the first 1k rounds I haven't had any failures. I've heard the .40 version is more picky on ammo, but my 9mm eats any and everything I put in it. I would preffer a decocker on mine, instead it has a safety, not a big deal, and carrying 'half-cocked' is great and safe.

My SP-01 is a beast of a gun, accuracy is insane, recoil is negligable because of the weight and low bore axis, and super good deal for the money, high cap, accurate, 100% reliable out of the box, I can't recommed it enough. But, if you don't want to lug a ton of steel around, I suggest you look into the shadow version.

Either way good luck and let us know what you buy.

marrero jeff

imported post

well weight is really my issue. i carry a full size HK USP .45 and while i love the weapon and it is great in a thigh rig, it gets heavy in a serpa after carrying it all day. thats why i like the rami. with the magazine extension it fits my hand great and is alot lighter than the USP. i'm going to shoot one this weekend, then i'll decuide if i'll get it. thx for the advice.